Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how @MarkyMcFly tried to sell his shitty water art in that last thread. Almost as pathetic as Parsons 2016/2017 season.

Never fucking @ me again you piece of shit

If the league cared about Steph he would get more calls instead of refs looking the other way.

The fact is Nike and Espn run the nba. Steph is an UA guy so Nike makes sure refs look the other way as he gets Karriganed by these thugs on the other teams.

No, the NBA doesn't give a shit about the 3rd (maybe 4th) best player on the 3rd (maybe 4th) most famous team in California in the most (definitely most) gay city in the world.

Weren't you posting tweets from random Red Sox fan accounts with like 300 followers to defend your racist ass city? Lmao.

I posted a video of Mookie Betts getting hit by Dylan Bundy and you cried about twitter followers.

When did you turn into such a try hard :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

If I'm melo I'm telling Pill to fuck off. No reason to waive no trade clause after all the shit he's talked.

If I'm melo I'm telling Pill to fuck off. No reason to waive no trade clause after all the shit he's talked.

He probably wants to leave now. Broke up with his chick and got a stripper pregnant.

Melo will leave, otherwise they'll just DNP-CD him once they get to a 25-40 record

How is your sister and the wee man...

Sis got released. She's still struggling with the broken ribs because it makes it tough for her to breathe. No concussion symptoms or headache anymore so that's good. Son is doing really well. He's already pulling himself up on things and walks around tables.

The ultimate fuck up. How drunk do you have to be to raw dog a stripper?

Pretty fucking drunk. My guess is he was hooking up with her for a while on the side and got stupid and trusted her. That's normally what it is when stuff like this happens

Pretty fucking drunk. My guess is he was hooking up with her for a while on the side and got stupid and trusted her. That's normally what it is when stuff like this happens

Yeah, sounds about right. Melo never seemed all THAT bright. Yeah, he set himself up for an Allen Iverson-tier financial situation when he retires. Half his $ gone from the divorce and major child support payments for 18 years. God damn. Condoms are the real MVP, but maybe you know, you shouldn't cheat no your wife (who you know is crazy/golddiggerish) and if you do, wrap it up and keep it on the low.

He's gunna be mentally fucked. If I'm a trade destination for him I'm not signing him at all, on top of his declining play.

Yeah, sounds about right. Melo never seemed all THAT bright. Yeah, he set himself up for an Allen Iverson-tier financial situation when he retires. Half his $ gone from the divorce and major child support payments for 18 years. God damn. Condoms are the real MVP, but maybe you know, you shouldn't cheat no your wife (who you know is crazy/golddiggerish) and if you do, wrap it up and keep it on the low.

He's gunna be mentally fucked. If I'm a trade destination for him I'm not signing him at all, on top of his declining play.

Most guys know to wrap it up in the strip club, but, like I said some guys get caught up on the side and trust these girls. You have to look at it as strictly pussy. The moment that changes you're fucked. Divorce hasn't happened yet. They've broken up before and is staying at a separate house. I haven't followed up much on the situation but I know he's going to let his son stay in NY no matter what. Everything I understand is he is a really good dad so at least that's a positive. Regardless, his wallet is going to be lighter lol.

I wouldn't want him either but unfortunately it would not shock me to see him in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back