Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again, when they timed Ball's release it was .7 quicker than the average and only .02 slower than Klay Thompson.

He is going to be a top 3 player in the league within 5 years.
That's a little rich for me, but I think he'll be a better player then some of the prospects people are mentioning itt.

He at least led his team to the NIT and double digit wins. Meanwhile Fultz did what? lmao

He didn't even play in the NIT and Fultz was hurt lol. He had a fucked up ankle.

That's a little rich for me, but I think he'll be a better player then some of the prospects people are mentioning itt.

Bruh, I didn't watch him play once this year.

I also know jack and shit about the intricacies of the game as I never played league ball.

So my opinion on the matter shouldn't be really taken at all when scouting people, lmao.

I'm just hitching to him because everyone is against him and his Dad.

Haha. I like Walton because of that. He's almost completely oblivious to what's going on
Agreed. His commentary is awesome. It's only tangentially about the game. Plus, he razzes the shit out of the dude he announces with. It's hilarious.

Bruh, I didn't watch him play once this year.

I also know jack and shit about the intricacies of the game as I never played league ball.

So my opinion on the matter shouldn't be really taken at all when scouting people, lmao.

I'm just hitching to him because everyone is against him and his Dad.

This is my favorite post of the day. Legit laugh

Wouldn't mind if the Lakes pass on Lonzo that way they continue to suck forever.

He's a marketing genius.

"Huge marketing genius"...like it takes anything these days to get play on the airwaves. All you have to do is be some moron with a twitter account and you'll get all sorts of reactions from all over the world just because it's so easy to let your shitty opinion be heard by everyone.

The fact that his kids are up and coming basketball prodigies is the only reason why he's continuing to get play; if it weren't for that, he would already be last month's news.

Revo making a lot of sense ITT. Fultz is overrated, Lonzo is far better with far more potential.

LAKES are BACK.

Mason III will be the next IT. Mark my words..dude has allot of heart and skill.
The league is moving towards more lil guys dominating the league for years to come. (Jk about last part)

He can't go right. Dude shoots from his left hip. He's not going to be able to score in the pros. He won't even get the ball up to his waist against quick guards
He just needs space, if he can step back quick enough it should be ok. He just needs his man to respect him enough to not sag off. His inability to penetrate and finish at the rim is gonna be a bigger issue. I mean if hes a better version of rondo with a jumpshot thats still a top 5 pick.

Lonzo would scare me as a Faker fan. After getting torched by Fox, hes coming up the the pros where everyone is fast and super athletic, guy might get rings ran round him nightly.

Lonzo would scare me as a Faker fan. After getting torched by Fox, hes coming up the the pros where everyone is fast and super athletic, guy might get rings ran round him nightly.
You mean the game where they screened Ball and Fox went off on the dude that switched off to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back