Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if you guys have been to the Big Baller Brand store, but the Balls modeled allt he clothes themselves, didn't even hire anyone to do it.

These guys are two steps ahead of the competition, when Ball goes to the Lakes and makes them relevant again, these M's are going to turn into B's.
He better hit the fucking weights. He makes Stephanie look like prime K. Malone.

He better hit the fucking weights. He makes Stephanie look like prime K. Malone.

He can't go right. Dude shoots from his left hip. He's not going to be able to score in the pros. He won't even get the ball up to his waist against quick guards

He can't go right. Dude shoots from his left hip. He's not going to be able to score in the pros. He won't even get the ball up to his waist against quick guards
He can't go right? He's right handed lol

Lavar Ball is huge moron and a piece of shit.

He's actually doing well keeping his name in the news. Look how much you hate him. Now you'll never spend a dollar of your money on anything he sells but when you tell him to fuck off on here anyone who reads your post (and doesn't already know who he is) will likely google him. Look at the shit we're talking about him on an MMA message board lol. He's winning

Yeah. I watched a handful of his games, including in the tourney and was never impressed. Bill Walton talked like he was the messiah and shit. I think the LSD has completely taken over his brain at this point.

Yeah. I watched a handful of his games, including in the tourney and was never impressed. Bill Walton talked like he was the messiah and shit. I think the LSD has completely taken over his brain at this point.

Haha. I like Walton because of that. He's almost completely oblivious to what's going on

Go look at his tape and tell me where he finishes
You said he can't go right. I've seen enough. He takes it all the way and either lays it up, floats up a shot or finds a wide open player for a shot.

You said he can't go right. I've seen enough. He takes it all the way and either lays it up, floats up a shot or finds a wide open player for a shot.

Exactly what I said. I told you he starts his shot from his left hip which kills his ability to go right. Even though the dude is right handed he finishes almost everything with his left. Buy into the hype if you want. Fultz is way better.

He's not going to get his shot off in the NBA

Exactly what I said. I told you he starts his shot from his left hip which kills his ability to go right. Even though the dude is right handed he finishes almost everything with his left. Buy into the hype if you want. Fultz is way better.
I guess if he was that much better he would have at least led his team to the NIT lol

I'll say it again, when they timed Ball's release it was .7 quicker than the average and only .02 slower than Klay Thompson.

He is going to be a top 3 player in the league within 5 years.

Did you see how shitty Washington was?
Doesn't matter. If he's worthy of the number 1 pick he would have at least led his team to double digit wins. When I see Fultz I see D-Snitch.

Doesn't matter. If he's worthy of the number 1 pick he would have at least led his team to double digit wins. When I see Fultz I see D-Snitch.

Ben Simmons just went 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back