Official NBA Playoffs thread v6...BBB brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is preposterous. These numbers reflect true GS fans buying jerseys for their families. I understand the number is high but that's the support the team has
I still have a black and yellow J rich jersey back when warriors marketing tried copying lakers alt colorways hoping people would get confused and accidentally buy one lol.

jason-richardson-golden-state-warriors-retro-throwback-swingman-nba-jersey-l-40ce16ed55e474154153b1c95104ad74.jpg

lakers_275.jpg

OKC now has the ugliest colors and designs in the nba. Cheap ass clay bennett couldnt hire a better designer.

lmao, Lavar Ball went in on Shitlock. Said the only thing he should be commenting on is snacks.

Twitter world melting down at LaGOAT putting Kristin in her place

Feminists on one side and blacks on the other. Apparently the world is racist because outspoken Trump got elected but Lavar is being criticised.

I still have a black and yellow J rich jersey back when warriors marketing tried copying lakers alt colorways hoping people would get confused and accidentally buy one lol.

jason-richardson-golden-state-warriors-retro-throwback-swingman-nba-jersey-l-40ce16ed55e474154153b1c95104ad74.jpg

I always wanted that jersey back in the day, but like you said: could have been mistaken for Lakers gear. Since most of the Warriors "fans" in the bay we're Laker fans back in those times LOL

I remember i copped this at a finish line when they came out and people we're clowning me for it:
curry-randolph-hardwood-classics.jpg

LOL @ Anthony Randolph. I thought he was going to be the savior

I always wanted that jersey back in the day, but like you said: could have been mistaken for Lakers gear. Since most of the Warriors "fans" in the bay we're Laker fans back in those times LOL

I remember i copped this at a finish line when they came out and people we're clowning me for it:
curry-randolph-hardwood-classics.jpg

LOL @ Anthony Randolph. I thought he was going to be the savior

He didn't care. That dude had all the talent in the world. Smooth J, quick first step, loved coke lmao

He didn't care. That dude had all the talent in the world. Smooth J, quick first step, loved coke lmao

Right. He showed some flashes, but he never lived up to his potential. I didn't know about his coke addiction tho lol i just remembered he looked sad all the time

Right. He showed some flashes, but he never lived up to his potential. I didn't know about his coke addiction tho lol i just remembered he looked sad all the time

That was his coke hangover. Shit sucks. I've been there

Yea, you can buy them for $12 at Wal-Mart.

And the shoes are just as functional and stylish as they were in the 90s.

You suckers can have fun paying out the ass just to wear what's "in"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back