***Official NBA Playoffs Thread: Lebron Needs Tolerant Canada***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Truth was the only one saying zero chance that LeBron and the Cavs get swept... so there's that
His hook is so obviously anti LeBron it's entertaining to a point because it's unapologetically petty.

grotesque celebrations... Americans have no clue or taste for alcohol, food, or pretty much anything.

Bud Light? Seriously

might as well gone with World Class A-level American Beer in Keystone Light or Coors
You sound ignorant.

That would be like me saying that DominiCANs literally have contributed ZERO to planet Earth and if it wasn't for Europeons fucking the natives, they would still be running from Jaguar's n shit

Last edited:

All the young bloods want LA.

They want that statue outside Lakers stadium with Kobe, Kareem, Snaq and Magic.

They want to add to the banner total. 3 more years, old man LeBron will be a role player, GShowers will break up due to some hissyfit infighting drama (probably Curry and Ghey caught in action by Gaymond thus jealousy ensues).

Patience...

All the young bloods want LA.

They want that statue outside Lakers stadium with Kobe, Kareem, Snaq and Magic.

They want to add to the banner total. 3 more years, old man LeBron will be a role player, GShowers will break up due to some hissyfit infighting drama (probably Curry and Ghey caught in action by Gaymond thus jealousy ensues).

Patience...

I'd give my Left Nut for L.A. to get to 20 before the Celtics , which is why I'm okay with LeBron owning the east.

Under True's tutelage these young Lakes gonna be a dynasty for years to come.

Lakes looking to draft a forward cause they've come to terms with the fact that Raul24 is taking his talents to South Beach

2009/10 All NBA first team: Kevin Durant (F) Lebron James (F) Dwight Howard (F) Kobe Bryant (G) Dwyane Wade (G)

second team: Carmelo Anthony (F) Dirk Nowitzki (F) Amare Stoudemire (F) Deron Williams (G) Steve Nash (G)

third team: Paul Gasol (F) TIm Duncan (F) Andrew Bogut (F) Joe Johnson (G) Brandon Roy (G)

I count 9 forwards and 6 guards during the 2009/10 season (the year before Bosh joined the Heat, when he was "considered a top ten player")

Bosh put up 24.5/11 and was having the best season of his career at that point. Maybe you don't remember because it was 7 years ago and they never made any noise in the yoffs but Toronto Raps bosh was a way different player than the 3rd option he played as in Miami.

Stop being so dense with your all nba selections. Prime Raps Bosh being criminally underrated by a bunch of novice, skip Bayless hot take having, fair weather nba fans who show up near the Finals. Lmao. Just trash can level noise.

Bosh was arguably a top-15 player in the league, certainly top-20 when he joined the Heat. I think top-10 is overstating his accomplishments. Like Love his stats were a little inflated by being the best player on a shit team, but he was legitimately considered one of the best PFs in the game.

How many finals loses does lebron have

e6Xwwuy.gif

Watching Lavar eat shit live at the draft when the Lakers pass up Lonzo would make this season worth every minute

And with the second pick, of the 2017 NBA Draft, the Los Angeles Lakers select.. JOSH JACKSON
58d5ef558812b8e20e000004.png

To play devil's advocate though Jerry West Mr. Logo himself was 1-8 in the finals, and I love how great of a player we was and how good of an executive he is.
Juice is essentially the modern day Jerry West. Too bad he doesn't have nearly the same amount of GM talent. I bet he wishes that he didn't get TT all that cash.

Lol at people saying LeBron has not pass Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back