***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point, these Toronto cans have to have some self awareness. It's hard not to think "Seriously??" after every shit tier franchise and shit tier analyst joke

How did the Thunder look last night? I said I liked the Spurs, but if they can't win the west I'd like the Thunder to with Westbrook beating Durant. I'm hoping he can be a facilitator a lot of the time this season to go with his scoring ability.

I'm not a big melo fan or PG13 fan, but I like how this team came together

Rather have none then some stupid inaugural banner. Dumb Canadians.

lol at hanging and hiding the banners in your practice facility. What are the clippers training for, mediocrity?

How did the Thunder look last night? I said I liked the Spurs, but if they can't win the west I'd like the Thunder to with Westbrook beating Durant. I'm hoping he can be a facilitator a lot of the time this season to go with his scoring ability.

I'm not a big melo fan or PG13 fan, but I like how this team came together

They don't have enough depth... and by enough, I mean any.

52-56 wins, likely loses in conference semis. Melo has to face the music that he could be traded for Jae Crowder, and OKC would be a better team for it.

lol at hanging and hiding the banners in your practice facility. What are the clippers training for, mediocrity?

VeNBg.gif

I hope all you cans sleeping on Lonzo watch tonights game

I predict a triple double will be dropped

Fuck ingram tho

I hope all you cans sleeping on Lonzo watch tonights game

I predict a triple double will be dropped

Fuck ingram tho

Our young core Lonzo / Ingram / Randle all shoot sub 70% from the free throw line...

That's a terrible sign.

Putrid Beverley has to try hard on defense because he literally sucks at the game lol. The dude is similar to a lot of DBs and Safeties in the NFL. All athleticism, no IQ/SKILLS.

h7FqqPu.gif

I enjoyed Beverly's antics... that's how it should be.

BEVSTRIP.gif

I'd be the same way if some rookie came in with a bunch of hype and bluster... I'd make sure to take him down a notch.

Lonzo needs to learn, fight back, toughen up. I did like how Lonzo was mostly unaffected by it.

Beverly is going to be best known for that game

Pretty sad when you think about it

Never seen a bucks game televised until this. Maybe when the big dog was there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back