***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For months Cowherd was talking up Lonzo and how Lebron will go to LA to play with him. 2 mins into the show he says Lebron isn’t going to lakers.

Have to say, I like the Clips uni's last night.

Also, something about them without Chris Paul makes them more likable.

All that said, I think they struggle to make playoffs.

No surprise, Clips blow out the Canks in a game that NBA should be proud of with both teams shooting less than 40%.

Clips looks like they're having fun without CanPee3. No more whining to the refs and flopping.

No surprise, Clips blow out the Canks in a game that NBA should be proud of with both teams shooting less than 40%.

Clips looks like they're having fun without CanPee3. No more whining to the refs and flopping.

Tyler Ennis still the best guard the Lakes have on the roster lol

Wonder how many number 2 picks the lakes need to get relevant. Ingram is garbage btw

Have to say, I like the Clips uni's last night.

Also, something about them without Chris Paul makes them more likable.

All that said, I think they struggle to make playoffs.
new unis were nice. they'll be a 6 or 7 seed and lose in the first round like always.

maxresdefault.jpg

btw... Lavar Ball is a piece of shit snake oil salesman.

Pumped for Rockets opening night tomorrow vs Mavdicks...traffic will be a bitch with game 7 astros vs yankees at the same time.

Glad my main man Beverly "wolverine" welcomed Lonzo to the NBA..

Pumped for Rockets opening night tomorrow vs Mavdicks...traffic will be a bitch with game 7 astros vs yankees at the same time.

Glad my main man Beverly "wolverine" welcomed Lonzo to the NBA..
Houston is one of the worst cities in the western hemisphere, but I find myself rooting for the Astros. Couldn't sleep at night if I wanted harden to win anything.

LMAO aren't divisions extinct?

Those banners are like being a champ of something so insignificant that it doesn't even exist anymore

LAC & TOR the champs of shit

LMAO aren't divisions extinct?

Those banners are like being a champ of something so insignificant that it doesn't even exist anymore

LAC & TOR the champs of shit
That’s their practice facility. No problem with them being there. Think the lakes have a display case for their recent summer league championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back