***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck is this old bald white guy on the lakers?
23 year old rookie Alex Caruso, in the G league last year

I had to check if he was Mormon and did a mission or some ish due that absurd hairline, nope haha

I don't even care how Lonzo did against Bev last night, the Lakers played horrible basketball as a team. Luke better get them running an actual offense quick, because the FO will ditch him before they ditch Lonzo.

Frank Ntilikina, Willy Hernangomez and Damyean Dotson got a total of 12 minutes between them.. it was a blowout loss ffs

Fire Jeff Hornacek
zero reason Kanter should be starting over Hernangomez
worst defensive player that actually gets minutes in modern NBA history

I would say Steve Nash but Rubio is probably more realistic. Flashy pass first guard that can’t score or play d
Rubio has largely been a tremendous on ball defender t/o his career
edit: kept reading, nevermind. Respect

I don't even care how Lonzo did against Bev last night, the Lakers played horrible basketball as a team. Luke better get them running an actual offense quick, because the FO will ditch him before they ditch Lonzo.

That was one of the woret games I’ve ever seen lol

The lakers put a guy who is really good as passing around a bunch of players who cant shoot

Lol VC's return to Toronto

Tony's return to Memphis

See, that's how you treat someone who meant a lot to your team. Even when they aren't on your team anymore.

CANada. That's what a country full of progressives looks like. Bitter and hateful.

not that it will make a YUUUUGGE difference, but having KCP out there over Deng or whomever will certainly change things for the better

but ya, it's not looking good haha

Nance looked great tho

also as 'bad' and 'chucky' as he is, Clarkson is the only Laker that can create offense

he literally had to chuck yesterday

once my dude Wesley son of John came in and starting shitting on the Lakes, I knew they were in serious trouble defensively

What a dark time for us laker fans, we’re praying for the debut of KCP lmao.

Lebron called Magic and told him to lose his number after tonights game

Thats how bad it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back