***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol VC's return to Toronto

Tony's return to Memphis

See, that's how you treat someone who meant a lot to your team. Even when they aren't on your team anymore.

Vince bitched out at the end. Didnt play hard and even said "i dont dunk anymore". Upon being traded started throwing down nasty dunks regularly, once again.

He cried about his momma not being the pseudo GM, he bitched to get Dream on the team who was a waste of time and cap space.

Acting like all situations are created equal is what CANS like you do. Vince forced his way out of Toronto in a very public, embarrassing manner, half assed it so his trade value was literally nothing all after being maxed out and not only getting the keys to the city but being the biggest sports star in a hockey country........ Raps got 2 guys named Williams and Alonzo who before the trade said he wouldnt play for Toronto lol

Not to mention VC was in his prime when he did it. What an absolutely absurd comparison that only a shit tier analyst could make.

O
Lol VC's return to Toronto

Tony's return to Memphis

See, that's how you treat someone who meant a lot to your team. Even when they aren't on your team anymore.

Are you retarded? Don't answer that. Do you not understand context? No need to answer that either. The way Vince quit on his team was one of the most dispicable acts I've seen in sports.

Vince bitched out at the end. Didnt play hard and even said "i dont dunk anymore". Upon being traded started throwing down nasty dunks regularly, once again.

He cried about his momma not being the pseudo GM, he bitched to get Dream on the team who was a waste of time and cap space.

Acting like all situations are created equal is what CANS like you do. Vince forced his way out of Toronto in a very public, embarrassing manner, half assed it so his trade value was literally nothing all after being maxed out and not only getting the keys to the city but being the biggest sports star in a hockey country........ Raps got 2 guys named Williams and Alonzo who before the trade said he wouldnt play for Toronto lol

Not to mention VC was in his prime when he did it. What an absolutely absurd comparison that only a shit tier analyst could make.

O

Are you retarded? Don't answer that. Do you not understand context? No need to answer that either. The way Vince quit on his team was one of the most dispicable acts I've seen in sports.

larry-david-yawn.gif

Proud of Lakes fans being critical and realistic, nothing worse than a bunch of blathering fan boys trumpeting 81-1 after a blowout loss to the zombie clips.

Also happy Beverly gave Lonzo a rude introduction, Lonzo needs that to speed along the development.

His dad wrote all those checks and now his son has to cash them. Don't think other players didn't take note at his shookness.

I read it the other way as well. Not sure if my comprehension or your writing is at the same level of Lonzo Ball.

I just rolled out of bed, cut me some slack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back