***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics will be very good, but can you imagine if they re-did the off season? Hindsight is always 20/20, but what if...

Keep Irving and Morris trade.

Trade 1st pick + Jaylen Brown for Jimmie Butler + 16 (package better than 7 + lavine + Dunn)

16th / Memphis or clippers 1st / Marcus smart for PG13 (easily beats OKC deal)

Irving / George / Butler / Morris / Horford

<{anton}>

Football is a can sport. Any sport where an all star can be cut the following off season is a joke.

Football is a can sport. Any sport where an all star can be cut the following off season is a joke.
Also it's boring to watch. I tried watching other team sports and the games seem to last forever While basketball games seem to go by so fast. A 4th quarter close basketball game is the best shit ever

Lol at Indy's whining resulting in a 500K fine for the Cankers. That's pretty much the NBA slapping Indy like 'there we did something about it, now shut up.'

Dang that's a lot of coin

Scotiabank is really investing in sports to try to make more of a name they are the smallest of the big 5 banks
is scotiabank really smaler than CIBC? figure TD is the biggest. Also, The ACC has such a nice ring to it, and just like the skydome, ill continue to call it that

is scotiabank really smaler than CIBC? figure TD is the biggest. Also, The ACC has such a nice ring to it, and just like the skydome, ill continue to call it that

You're right I was going off some older impression, here are the rank according to market cap

1) rbc - 135.2B
2) td - 124.7B
3) Scotia - 93.4B
4) BMO - 58.1B
5) cibc - 46.0B

they literally renamed our sports arena to scotiabank centre a few years ago, not to mention cinemas and other venues. they need to fuck off putting their stupid ass name on things they didn't build

might as well buy the city's name and change halifax to scotiabank, nova scotia

Lol just realized the all black kyrie shoes i bought my father last year will have to be thrown in the trash when i see him. Ill just get him some new bb shoes.

Ebony, ivory, living in perfect harmony. See Bostcan is bringing America together one hoop at a time.

1504292340_0a39dbb5bd2569e359bf2bd1d021303f.jpg

they literally renamed our sports arena to scotiabank centre a few years ago, not to mention cinemas and other venues. they need to fuck off putting their stupid ass name on things they didn't build

might as well buy the city's name and change halifax to scotiabank, nova scotia
That's the long term plan for 2025

We will all be dead by 2025, might as well not plan that far ahead.

Ebony, ivory, living in perfect harmony. See Bostcan is bringing America together one hoop at a time.

1504292340_0a39dbb5bd2569e359bf2bd1d021303f.jpg

Danny has the look of regret there.

Lol just realized the all black kyrie shoes i bought my father last year will have to be thrown in the trash when i see him. Ill just get him some new bb shoes.

I'm happy you're alive and well ShitCat! Did the hurrican hit your town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back