***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally called stuff all off season that no one was even talking about.

Cavs being in turmoil
Kyrie wanting to leave
Kyrie demanding a trade
PG being traded
Paul being moved

Maybe he doesn't get it 100% correct, when it comes to the teams they go too.

But most people weren't even talking about this shit when he brought it up.

It is what it is. I just smile. You can't please everyone and I don't give a shit about Lumi. He won't take the bet because he's a bullshit dude who can barely manage his own financial situation

we got like four new cats on the base team that were either in the field, deployed, etc..

a big 6'5 like 250 gigantor that's legit, another 6'3 super explosive swoll cat that dunks off dropsteps w/ ease, and a pretty legit PG now. like negative two 3pt shooting tho

we might have a chance haha. we're supposed to play other base teams and at least some JC's. we'll see

we got like four new cats on the base team that were either in the field, deployed, etc..

a big 6'5 like 250 gigantor that's legit, another 6'3 super explosive swoll cat that dunks off dropsteps w/ ease, and a pretty legit PG now. like negative two 3pt shooting tho

we might have a chance haha. we're supposed to play other base teams and at least some JC's. we'll see
I know yore putting 6'5" cat at pf

Waiting on another pm from you riding my dick and being scared of Revo.

Lol please... what did I do other than respond to your "gracious" invitations or offers and then rebuff your desperate attempts to convince me I needed to be wary of the likes of Revo... a fucking accountant that lives in my own backyard.

Anyway, nice comeback... it was just desperate, half made up, and reaching like all of your insider stories lol.

Lol at this thread today

I've known RR on these boards for like a decade back in the OT when his name was Rotund Revolver (Revo was then so don't worry the names didn't overlap) and it wasn't until like two years ago that I first even learned of his irl credentials. He's pretty much the opposite of what he's being accused of by our resident emotionally challenged malcontents. And no, I don't nuthug any poster here (other than Razor Mike but he's fam). Actually pretty far from it: I have at some point had outright dehumanizing wars of attrition with just about every one of my most favorite posters here who have been willing to meet my level of inhumanity. Scorched earth bloodbaths with SOBs like Revo, Kaderp, Palp, Kahl off the top of my head. I've also tangled to lesser degrees with the likes of Rona and yes even RR

So yeah, I do like RR, but you two brutal buffoons are still hilariously off base with your Michael Scott tier psychoanalysis of him

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of vultures ready to attack whenever somebody happens to be wrong about something

Must be really jealous of @RR to have that type of attitude

Lol at this thread today

I've known RR on these boards for like a decade back in the OT when his name was Rotund Revolver (Revo was then so don't worry the names didn't overlap) and it wasn't until like two years ago that I first even learned of his irl credentials. He's pretty much the opposite of what he's being accused of by our resident emotionally challenged malcontents. And no, I don't nuthug any poster here (other than Razor Mike but he's fam). Actually pretty far from it: I have at some point had outright dehumanizing wars of attrition with just about every one of my most favorite posters here who have been willing to meet my level of inhumanity. Scorched earth bloodbaths with SOBs like Revo, Kaderp, Palp, Kahl off the top of my head. I've also tangled to lesser degrees with the likes of Rona and yes even RR

So yeah, I do like RR, but you two brutal buffoons are still hilariously off base with your Michael Scott tier psychoanalysis of him

Vandammehug.jpg

Bunch of vultures ready to attack whenever somebody happens to be wrong about something

Must be really jealous of @RR to have that type of attitude

At least it made for an interesting read, lol. I won't even hold it against the people who piled on. I'd still buy Lumi's can ass a beer.

Saw a bunch of new pages itt, assumed it was intense discussion about the Bucks signing Joel Anthony but appears I've been mistaken

I like RRs "insider insight" on things. Sure its wrong sometimes but shit happens and things change behind the scenes so you never know until it's actually official. Not even the guys who get paid to do that shit have a 100% track record

Regardless I think a Melon/PG/RW trio wont work out, but we'll see

Lol at this thread today

Thanks to your unneeded and entirely worthless backing of ReRe I have had a change of heart. Nothing like the backing of a mentally deranged egomaniac to set things straight

Thanks to your unneeded and entirely worthless backing of ReRe I have had a change of heart. Nothing like the backing of a mentally deranged egomaniac to set things straight
Shut the hell up

At least it made for an interesting read, lol. I won't even hold it against the people who piled on. I'd still buy Lumi's can ass a beer.

This place needed some fucking pepper, the entire off season sausage cuckle jerk was about as entertaining as watching you and shitcat PM each other in a thread about how cool you both are.

This place needed some fucking pepper, the entire off season sausage cuckle jerk was about as entertaining as watching you and shitcat PM each other in a thread about how cool you both are.

The fact that you read it is a pretty big indictment on yourself

The fact that you read it is a pretty big indictment on yourself

If you noticed I didn't say anything about your "insider info" other than you act like it always gospel when you know damn well all these agents and players gossip like little girls.

My attack has been much funnier than Lumi because I went right to character. Could quote the pathetic back n forth between you and shitcat but everybody has seen it and nobody says shit because most of these bums living vicariously thru your minor accomplishments of hanging with players at whore houses.

Truthfully i got nothing against you but I find your band of misfits ready to defend you do or die amusing. Like shit, they are grown men acting like little girls on YouTube when Bieber gets insulted (not by me, I realize biebs is the man)

If you noticed I didn't say anything about your "insider info" other than you act like it always gospel when you know damn well all these agents and players gossip like little girls.

My attack has been much funnier than Lumi because I went right to character. Could quote the pathetic back n forth between you and shitcat but everybody has seen it and nobody says shit because most of these bums living vicariously thru your minor accomplishments of hanging with players at whore houses.

Truthfully i got nothing against you but I find your band of misfits ready to defend you do or die amusing. Like shit, they are grown men acting like little girls on YouTube when Bieber gets insulted (not by me, I realize biebs is the man)

Most of it is pretty accurate. I get the vast majority of it from players. Do they gossip; yeah of course but there's nobody else who had the Kyrie wanting out story. So you live with their bullshit. It's not like i'm getting paid for this.

Minor accomplishments? Those aren't accomplishments dude. You'll never see me act like I'm special on here. Normally I downplay the shit and go out of my way to hook people up. Of course I had to justify my position which I do all the time via actual texts. Clutchcat is my ninja and there's a reason some of the correspondence happens on this board instead of over the phone. I assumed everyone skipped over that shit.

Anyways, got nothing against you or anyone else here either. It's not in my nature like Faust pointed out. I'm not looking for anyone's acceptance here. I highly doubt anyone gives a shit that I hang out with athletes.

Yay, go beer.

But I have to say, even your retort here was embellished and untrue lol, I "flooded your inbox" was a "bitch" because I was shook by the wanna be cholo crew??? lol.

Annoyed that I was having to respond to YOUR concerns on the matter more accurate.

Anyway... I missed whatever Kyrie call you made. Here's a question tho, WHY, did Kyrie leave? Curious because all of his statements on the matter have been as illogical as his flat earth belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back