***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for RRs inside strip club exclusive on Dwayne Wades next destination, rumor is Wade and Harden shop at the same hipster fashion store in LA and really hit it off.

@RR has a ton of credibility around here because he talks to a lot of people off the board and backs up his shit.

Half of you retards are scared to show your ugly faces, and the other half are just too retarded to know they're being laughed at.

Shut up, is my point.

It's funny how they get excited when I miss on something. Like a bunch of teenage girls.

You already know what's up. The moment I give a shit about the Jrams and Lumis of the world is the moment I I should stop posting

Waiting for RRs inside strip club exclusive on Dwayne Wades next destination, rumor is Wade and Harden shop at the same hipster fashion store in LA and really hit it off.

Waiting on another pm from you riding my dick and being scared of Revo.

Funniest shit in the world. This dude polluted my inbox with the equivalent of fan mail and was terrified of the "cholo meet up".

You can't troll when you're a bitch.

You'll always be "that dude". Make fun of me for hanging out with them in strip clubs. You're the guy who dissects my story's and wishes you were there.

For the record, i never asked for the Mo Buckets autograph, he just got it for me on the low and sent it to me as a sign of gratitude/respect. NSA.
FWIW, it was a backstage lounge/suite pass made out specifically to me. IOW, not something that a cat that doesn't have pretty good access could easily obtain (not to mention pretty good seats for a yoff game w/ tens of thousands right outside dying to get in FFS)

If i'm a dickrider for pointing this out, well i guess so be it. But he hears things from players and presumably agents, not GMs. They're not always right, ergo he won't be. Not something to get upset about IMO....

I'm pretty ming'd tho

Ang i wasn't ignoring you last night on Xbox
i had that uh friend over. it was glorious

totally forgot the lakes got KCP and Brewer
defensive depth at the 2, unexciting but productive Lopez at the 5, lonzo, i expect Kuzma to overtake Deng by mid season....

maybe only good enough for 8/9th position, but hopefully not embarrassing to watch tanking anymore
obviously the top WC teams and perhaps OKC will improve/maintain. But i think Utah, LAC, SAC etc.. will be worse so who knows

For the record, i never asked for the Mo Buckets autograph, he just got it for me on the low and sent it to me as a sign of gratitude/respect. NSA.
FWIW, it was a backstage lounge/suite pass made out specifically to me. IOW, not something that a cat that doesn't have pretty good access could easily obtain (not to mention pretty good seats for a yoff game w/ tens of thousands right outside dying to get in FFS)

If i'm a dickrider for pointing this out, well i guess so be it. But he hears things from players and presumably agents, not GMs. They're not always right, ergo he won't be. Not something to get upset about IMO....

I'm pretty ming'd tho
He literally called stuff all off season that no one was even talking about.

Cavs being in turmoil
Kyrie wanting to leave
Kyrie demanding a trade
PG being traded
Paul being moved

Maybe he doesn't get it 100% correct, when it comes to the teams they go too.

But most people weren't even talking about this shit when he brought it up.

i'm actually more interested to see how the East falls
MIA will obviously be perhaps the most improved, but BOS/CLE and maybe TOR will still be top seeds presumably. IND will suck balls, WAS will maybe gel more w/ my dude bogdanovic for a whole season now
after that, who knows. maybe MIL?
edit: ORL should improve too

I'm pretty ming'd tho

It doesn't matter. I did that because we are cool; not for any attention. I'll do it again next yeat for Luc (I take notes)

I'm a fan too just like everyone else here. I'll never predict everything perfect . Like you mentioned I get my info from players and agents.

All good though. Good people are good people and bums like Lumi won't keep me from posting info

It doesn't matter. I did that because we are cool; not for any attention. I'll do it again next yeat for Luc (I take notes)

I'm a fan too just like everyone else here. I'll never predict everything perfect . Like you mentioned I get my info from players and agents.

All good though. Good people are good people and bums like Lumi won't keep me from posting info
did you watch that joseph parker/hughie fury scrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back