***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes one now right on que lol hoping for an autographed gayturd napkin I bet lol

I'm cool with rr saying whatever he wants but he always acts like it's gospel and so do you fools. Arrogance at it's peak. If never jump thru hoops for tickets or autographs nevermind butt kiss every time he posts. This place used to be fun before the ultimate cuck circle jerk crew took over

Ok mr. Black jew of Eastern European descent

Season needs to start. This desperate housewives stuff isn't interesting.

Beri is tho

You one dense motherfucker, keep gargling RRs sack and you might get another hobo handout.

Once again you mention my race.... wanna for my high school again? I remember that you are a shit stain and that's about it

Take a deep breath. You're embarrassing yourself.

Lol you don't realize it's all a joke eh, add you to the dense motherfucker group. But at least you aren't a shit stain;) dumb cuckles take this place serious hahahahaahha

Goofs like you try so hard for approval here with lame one liners defending people you don't know. Get a grip duck sicker

Lol you don't realize it's all a joke eh, add you to the dense motherfucker group. But at least you aren't a shit stain;) dumb cuckles take this place serious hahahahaahha

Goofs like you try so hard for approval here with lame one liners defending people you don't know. Get a grip duck sicker
<27>

You one dense motherfucker, keep gargling RRs sack and you might get another hobo handout.

Once again you mention my race.... wanna for my high school again? I remember that you are a shit stain and that's about it
When are you going to type English?

beri melting down worse than the Faps come playoff time.

Love how you cucks all jumped in when I was addressing ReRe and only ReRe. Defend your foot stamp handouts ya bums LOL

@RR has a ton of credibility around here because he talks to a lot of people off the board and backs up his shit.

Half of you retards are scared to show your ugly faces, and the other half are just too retarded to know they're being laughed at.

Shut up, is my point.

@RR has a ton of credibility around here because he talks to a lot of people off the board and backs up his shit.

Half of you retards are scared to show your ugly faces, and the other half are just too retarded to know they're being laughed at.

Shut up, is my point.

<puh-lease75>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back