***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you would love Dray accidentally posting his dick on Snapchat
It was funny, especially on twitter. Basketball is really the only sport I watch. I'm not a fan or football, the A's suck, and hockey is gay.

So anything that happens in the off season is better than nothing happening.

Shut the hell up Tubb

tenor.gif

cream why are you so jealous that Durant is stealing all of Curry's shine?

He's super shy.

I would agree he's insecure. Social media isn't for people like him. It's not for Harden either but he knows better

You have probably already said something about this in the past but any chance that Melo goes to the Rockets?

I keep seeing articles about it

You have probably already said something about this in the past but any chance that Melo goes to the Rockets?

I keep seeing articles about it

Yeah, he will be a Rocket. Hold up is Morey is trying to avoid giving up any more pics or Ariza (Trev is close with Harden and Paul so they don't want him moved)

I watched a little like 20 minute preview of their show, following up through the draft and their mothers stroke.

I have a new found appreciation for the family, I really do. He's eccentric but that's really about it

I watched a little like 20 minute preview of their show, following up through the draft and their mothers stroke.

I have a new found appreciation for the family, I really do. He's eccentric but that's really about it

You know they're black, right?

They don't look as much like recycled tires anymore, so, that's a plus

Jokic's stats last year look much more impressive when you put it in context, saw this YT vid on it.
16.7/9.8/4.9.....in only 28 MPG
but he was 4th in the whole league in TS, 6th in EFG, led all big men in APG and Ast %, 9th in WS/48 and VORP, 7th in PER, 8th in ORTG, 9th in Reb %, 6th in FG %
But also: when he was on the floor the Nuggets had the best ORTG in the league...
His BPM of 8.4 was 5th in the league....BUT TIED W/ DROB for the highest EVER for a first or second year player (just ahead of Lebron)

They actually kinda look like kobe's now

I think I remember a kobe shoe using that same snake skin design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back