***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIAP but LMAO!

Calling it now. Paris breaks out the old segway and rides it up and down MMACans' ass. But in a shocking twist, Bern shows up and reveals that MMACans is one of the kids he works with through his foundation. He glares at Paris menacingly, flanked by bodyguards. And just then Lebron gets a cramp and has to be carried off.

Sorry, I got really high tonight for the first time in a couple weeks, but that's how I see it going. Lol.

Calling it now. Paris breaks out the old segway and rides it up and down MMACans' ass. But in a shocking twist, Bern shows up and reveals that MMACans is one of the kids he works with through his foundation. He glares at Paris menacingly, flanked by bodyguards. And just then Lebron gets a cramp and has to be carried off.

Sorry, I got really high tonight for the first time in a couple weeks, but that's how I see it going. Lol.
Yup, you have a gift. I made this degenerate can edit his post

Didnt even get a smirk out of me...

You must be the guy that laughs to the balls at every scene when they do American Pie reruns

American Pie was great. How dare you talk shit on a masterpiece!

Celtics already gave up too much in this trade, lmao if they give up more.

I'll join in the Dunny hate if he mortgages the future even further.

Didnt even get a smirk out of me...

You must be the guy that laughs to the balls at every scene when they do American Pie reruns

Use your imagination you can.

What future? Tatum is Rudy Gay at best and Jeff Green at worst. Brown is Barnes minus the sweet stroke.

He won't. There's apparently no discrepancy in IT's injury reports, they haven't asked for anything yet, and everybody's saying Dangerous Dunny's ready to tell them to ESaL

Unless there's some throwaway 2nd round pick added, the trade will go down as originally written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back