***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Lonzo getting ranked ahead of Melo on that list.

KD has been acting like a little bitch lately. How dare he bash the best teammate he's had. If I'm one of the warriors jew show runners I trade his ass out of there as soon as possible. Dudes obviously toxic as fuck.

KD has been acting like a little bitch lately. How dare he bash the best teammate he's had. If I'm one of the warriors jew show runners I trade his ass out of there as soon as possible. Dudes obviously toxic as fuck.
You don't trade your team's MVP just because he might've offended an inferior teammate

For just this season? Hell no
That's my point, no one would Trade Lonzo for Melo so him being ranking ahead of him is accurate.

Sports illustrated rankings are a disaster. I honestly think they auto ranked players 100 through 31.

Wins before KD- 73

Wins after KD- 67

Lol KD joining Steph as worth a negative 6 games. So tell me again how Steph isn't better than KD?
Finals wins against healthy Cavs w/o KD: 0
Finals wins against healthy Cavs w/ KD: 1
FMVPS: KD 1. Steph: 0

Wins before KD- 73

Wins after KD- 67

Lol KD joining Steph as worth a negative 6 games. So tell me again how Steph isn't better than KD?
So reg season wins is your priority? I just assumed it was actual CHAMPIONSHIPS

gettyimages-695365870.jpg

That's my point, no one would Trade Lonzo for Melo so him being ranking ahead of him is accurate.

Sports illustrated rankings are a disaster. I honestly think they auto ranked players 100 through 31.
The rankings aren't "who would you rather start a franchise with today" they're just ranking the actual best players currently

not surprised to see dream getting smacked around today

Finals wins against healthy Cavs w/o KD: 0
Finals wins against healthy Cavs w/ KD: 1
FMVPS: KD 1. Steph: 0
They won like 16 games in a row when Steph went down and were cruising through the playoffs without him. He's a nice complementary piece to Steph, but that's all he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back