***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not fake, it's likely that Mr. Ball let him win. He didn't want to embarrass Cube.

Omg I've been watching Jordan playoff highlights.. how many friggin 50+ point games did he have??? I thought Kobe was suppose to be a better scorer than MJ according to this past generation but did kobe even have a 50 plus game in playoffs?? Maybe 1??

Let me know when Jordan scores 81

Omg I've been watching Jordan playoff highlights.. how many friggin 50+ point games did he have??? I thought Kobe was suppose to be a better scorer than MJ according to this past generation but did kobe even have a 50 plus game in playoffs?? Maybe 1??
Hey who gives a shit about yoff games when you can fill it up in quasi-exhibition games vs the Canadia Faps

Hey who gives a shit about yoff games when you can fill it up in quasi-exhibition games vs the Canadia Faps
62 in 3 qtrs against the 67 win Mavs was no joke tho
primary defender was that year AS Josh Howard

No doubt. If you want someone who can ball out in reg season games vs amateur Canadian squads and 1st round doormats then Koob is your man no doubt in my mind

No doubt. If you want someone who can ball out in reg season games vs amateur Canadian squads and 1st round doormats then Koob is your man no doubt in my mind
while true
six months prior, in perhaps the greatest finals performance ever against that same DAL team and same primary defender...

Wade's highest scoring output was 43, in 4 qtrs.

I get your point, but it's impressive none the less.

Sixers gonna have more national games than the Knicks

Hard times for NY

Healthy Sixers team (hell, even a depleted one) is way more interesting than the Knicks. They're going to be one of the funner teams to watch this season.

Last edited:
Jordan 69/18/6/4/1 is a more impressive game. Also his 63 points against the celtics in like his 100th nba game ever.

while true
six months prior, in perhaps the greatest finals performance ever against that same DAL team and same primary defender...

Wade's highest scoring output was 43, in 4 qtrs.

I get your point, but it's impressive none the less.
Doesn't count for Wad as his competition was a bunch of amateur dildo swapping shemales.

It's funny how this analytics age just completely underrates Kobe. The guy won 5 championships. I mean wasn't he better than Jordan or Steph? Of course not. Was he better than LBJ and Bird? Very debatable.

Old man Jordan was averaging 28/7/5 with 50 point games before he was injured in 2000s era LOL

And this is supposed to be impressive on what level?

0 PO appearances in the LEastern conference during this time says everything we need to know ROFL.

6 "rings" in the 90s, LITERALLY 0 PO appearances in the 00s. If that doesn't demonstrate to you the level of difference between the two eras then you are truly beyond help ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back