***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck this shit... This NBA season going to be boring as fuck. GSW/Cavs too ahead. What is the point of this?

Its turning into a Madrid/Barca type of dominance, except it won't last that long.

Reg Season & Playoffs are moot. Either Servant or LeBitch have to get their knees bummed real soon.

Jcc's tacit admission that Dunny blew it yet again this offseason is noted

just noticed that in the bulls/sonics Finals, Rodman twice tied the NBA Finals Record w/ 11 offensive rebounds in a game.

11........TWICE....cotdamn
Pretty impressive for a non all star

Jcc's tacit admission that Dunny blew it yet again this offseason is noted
Lol. They could have traded Bradley in a package for cousins, George or butler but instead got the sorry Morris twin. The Fleecer everyone.

Pretty impressive for a non all star
tbf, there's very few players in history that can dramatically alter a game while scoring virtually nothing
been alot of middling andre roberson type defenders that couldn't score
only one dennis rodman

but hard to make an AS team when all you do is defend and rebound. Reggie Evans is the closest i can even come to a poor man's rodman at the 4

tbf, there's very few players in history that can dramatically alter a game while scoring virtually nothing
been alot of middling andre roberson type defenders that couldn't score
only one dennis rodman

but hard to make an AS team when all you do is defend and rebound. Reggie Evans is the closest i can even come to a poor man's rodman at the 4
Ben wallace?

Ben wallace?
I thought he was technically a C but ya good call

The all time leader, and holder of 6 of the top ten single season, in Total Rebound % is Rodman. Rodman is the career leader in Total, Offensive, and Defensive.

Number 2 in career Total Rebound %, ahead of guys like Moses Malone, Dwight, DJ, Kevin Love, Ben Wallace, Tyson Chandler, Jeff Foster (sneakily elite rebounder), barkley, camby, etc....

Reggie Evans haha

I love the hate Ball is getting, cracks me up. People acting like 2 summer league games mean anything hahahaha. Also the Lakers pretty much benched everyone today but yeah call him a pussy<45>

Wow that bald white dude (Caruso?) On lakers Kicked ass. Where dafuq he come from

Alex Caruso is right at home in the summer league. No doubt he will be a G league all star and make thousands of dollars playing basketball.

it is just summer league
my dude Malcolm Thomas has dominated numerous summer leagues, and gotten jack and shit outta it
put up 11.4/12.4 on the bulls summer league team in 2012
and has averaged 15/10 w/ 2.25 blocks per game in the G/D league

lol at changing the league name from D to G

Lol. They could have traded Bradley in a package for cousins, George or butler but instead got the sorry Morris twin. The Fleecer everyone.

I love how you cans just assume a trade can be made like you are a fly on the wall lol

I love how you cans just assume a trade can be made like you are a fly on the wall lol
You can look at the trades that were actually made and know that Bradley is the better than all those players and that Dunny has a myriad of draft picks to package him with. You don't need to be a fly on the wall to see that.

You can look at the trades that were actually made and know that Bradley is the better than all those players and that Dunny has a myriad of draft picks to package him with. You don't need to be a fly on the wall to see that.
Exactly this. Not surprised Bostcan fans can't figure this out.

Bradley is also about to get big contract. He's like the 4th best player on a contending team at best. Let's not overrate the dude just because he doesn't play for Boston anymore. Regardless there are 30 GM's with 30 different opinions. People assume just because player x is good, gm x would want him. Why didn't Pritchard just trade for Love? He's the best player they probably would have gotten in return. Who the hell knows what these guys are thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back