Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haywards fifth season

19/4/4 44/36/81 splits

Barnes fifth season

19/5/1 46/35/77

So hit the over on Dallas 34.5 wins this year and Next year Barns will lead the Mavs to the 5 seed on his back.

Barns sounds like a potential all star

Lmao. Lake fans went from celebrating NBA titles to summer league titles. Pathetic.
Yeah, im sure we are all seriously celebrating this title.

Besides, you know if the Clips won they'd raise it to the rafters the second they could. It would be perfect timing with CP0's spot opening up.

7762814.jpg

Lmao. Lake fans went from celebrating NBA titles to summer league titles. Pathetic.

Clippers are gonna be celebrating breakthroughs in sports medicine after that training staff has to deal with Blake and Danilo all season.

Clippers are gonna be celebrating breakthroughs in sports medicine after that training staff has to deal with Blake and Danilo all season.
Who cares. Doesn't change the fact about celebrating summer league titles lmao.

I'm happy for Lavar but how did Lonzo actually win MVP? All I remember hearing about his summer league performance is how he shat like 1-50 in his first game then Lavar brutally DNP'd him vs Fox

broke the all-time SL assist record. didn't even have to play much to win it, as bosses do

Yeah, im sure we are all seriously celebrating this title.

Besides, you know if the Clips won they'd raise it to the rafters the second they could. It would be perfect timing with CP0's spot opening up.

7762814.jpg
Clips didn't hang their division titles so that destroys your point.

My lord this is so cringeworthy...

This is the problem being a Laker fan... most Laker fans are Dodger fans and they don't know shit. Literally, don't know shit about the sport or their team, just bandwagoners and people trying to look cool. It's the basic mindset of the barely functional intellect of SoCal people.

Good for the Kings on doing this. @Madmick

Lakers wont be making the playoffs or anything but they are finally back on track

Bright days are coming boys
If Kyle Kuzma is real, KCP continues his great play, Randle and Ingram break out (looks like they have the talent/work ethic) and Lonzo adjusts to NBA speed and doesn't turn the ball over too much then I think the Lakers can 7/8 seed and surprise the shit out of people.

You still got a vet in Lopez who can ball, you have Jordan Clarkson and the ghost of Dung who can give some tutelage as well (does he speak English?).

Things look promising.

My lord this is so cringeworthy...

This is the problem being a Laker fan... most Laker fans are Dodger fans and they don't know shit. Literally, don't know shit about the sport or their team, just bandwagoners and people trying to look cool. It's the basic mindset of the barely functional intellect of SoCal people.

Good for the Kings on doing this. @Madmick

Most would say the same about Cowboy fans. Just look at McJizz and co in the football thread. lmao

Jcc will always be a diehard fan of the cawk

If Kyle Kuzma is real, KCP continues his great play, Randle and Ingram break out (looks like they have the talent/work ethic) and Lonzo adjusts to NBA speed and doesn't turn the ball over too much then I think the Lakers can 7/8 seed and surprise the shit out of people.

You still got a vet in Lopez who can ball, you have Jordan Clarkson and the ghost of Dung who can give some tutelage as well (does he speak English?).

Things look promising.
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back