***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
19-heat-fans-walk-out.w710.h473.jpg
Is that fussers in the Wad jersey? I know he has that jersey... similar stocky build too.

If Hayward better than Barnes? I don't think he is and Boston has Jaylen Brown whose ceiling is Barnes. Why didn't they just sign Barnes outright last off season?

I wonder what about Barnes turned off Boston fans. I can't seem to put my finger on it...
LOL at Barnes

I think Jaylen's ceiling is Jason Richardson: freaky athletic and a good but not great player. Barnes isn't even good; he's racking up empty stats on a crappy Mavs team. Of course Hayward is better.

That being said, still not enough to get past the Cavs this year.

Good game. I can't wait for regular season Lakers! Ball Kuzma Caruso Vander Blue Ingram zubac.. sweet!

Won another title before the Flippers.

LOL at Barnes

I think Jaylen's ceiling is Jason Richardson: freaky athletic and a good but not great player. Barnes isn't even good; he's racking up empty stats on a crappy Mavs team. Of course Hayward is better.

That being said, still not enough to get past the Cavs this year.
I watched a lot of Barnes the last few years including last season, he's not a chucker and plays within the system. His stats are legit. He and Hayward are the same player, except Barnes is more versatile defensively.

Lakers wont be making the playoffs or anything but they are finally back on track

Bright days are coming boys

4. Yannis
5. Gorge
6. Butler (really a 2)
7. Melo
8. Hay
9. Gay
10. Wig
11. Hairy-son

Last edited:
Summer League MVP > All-star MVP

Status