***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v5.0 BAM***

Most impressive thus far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
owner is probably already second guessing that hardcan deal.

Found out today that Kobe uses the services of one of the clients my company has. Hope one day they send me to that client so I can finally meet the One True.

I'm totally going to mention @Breakitdown if that ever happens.
Kobe would be more impressed to meet BD tbh

Leslie Alexander saw the writing on the wall, he's doesn't wanna spend millions of dollars in luxury tax only to see the warriors win the next 5 rings. Better to get out while the out is good.

Okc needs to go through adversity to prove if they really are "good fans". My guess is that their home games would turn into a ghost town if they went two or three seasons of sucking.

If Hayward better than Barnes? I don't think he is and Boston has Jaylen Brown whose ceiling is Barnes. Why didn't they just sign Barnes outright last off season?

I wonder what about Barnes turned off Boston fans. I can't seem to put my finger on it...

Okc needs to go through adversity to prove if they really are "good fans". My guess is that their home games would turn into a ghost town if they went two or three seasons of sucking.
There's literally nothing to do in OKC, fans would still show up. It's why the whole concept of "good fans" based on this kind of shit is dumb. It's like calling a fat cuck who stays with his cheating wife because he has no other options a "good husband" lmao

There's literally nothing to do in OKC, fans would still show up. It's why the whole concept of "good fans" based on this kind of shit is dumb. It's like calling a fat cuck who stays with his cheating wife because he has no other options a "good husband" lmao

19-heat-fans-walk-out.w710.h473.jpg

If Hayward better than Barnes? I don't think he is and Boston has Jaylen Brown whose ceiling is Barnes. Why didn't they just sign Barnes outright last off season?

I wonder what about Barnes turned off Boston fans. I can't seem to put my finger on it...
Probably had to do with Gayward being white. Bostcan loves white players.

Gayward is white plus Barns absolutely sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back