***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v2.0 - Welcome to the Jungle***

Who would be the better super team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram looked awful last year, not just his skill but his body language as well. Plus hes supposedly a shooter but his free throw shooting percentage is trash.

If he can develop a mid range game id say optimistically his ceiling would probably be Livingston. Good cheap player off the bench, who can handle the ball and make 14 footers if a small guard is switched on him.

Faust all-D team

F - Millshit
F - Trayvon
C - Gooby
G - Rubio
G - Robercan

If cp3 has:
1. been the best pg of the past decade (8x all nba, 9x all star)
2. Been the best defender at guard position (x9 all def team)
3. Played with all-star players

How come has he been crap in the yoffs?

G-Klay
G-Danny Green
F - Giannis
F- Draymond
C-Gobert or Davis

odd stat, of all Guards that started at least 40 games, the league leader in opponent FG% differential at a -4.6(40.2%)......was Waiters Island

Brandon Ingram's ceiling is a better Rashard Lewis by virtue of having better play making ability and hopefully not checking out the first time he gets a fat contract.

I have a feeling @RR has a bizarre story about Rashard epicly mailing it in.

Also, I like Klay, but he's criminally overrated as a defender. He tries hard, and that's more than can be said of most of the NBA but that's seriously his best defensive quality... effort.

Last edited:
The guy who lead the league in defensive rating, 3rd in defensive win shares and played in all but one game got 0 votes.

I'm really happy for Brogdon that he had such a great rookie year. He's my dad's favorite player in years (UVA alum). I do think his value at this level has pretty much been seen though. He'll continue to work on everything and remain a relevant defender and shooter but he's a role player at best.

The guy who lead the league in defensive rating, 3rd in defensive win shares and played in all but one game got 0 votes.
It's become trendy to say Drumbo is an empty stats defender

Drummond doesn't rim protect with dominance, he's not on a winner and he doesn't score. You have to have one of these things going for you to get noticed.

Drummond doesn't rim protect with dominance, he's not on a winner and he doesn't score. You have to have one of these things going for you to get noticed.

If only he had put up Cody Zeller numbers.

Yet Wesbook got votes and he had the most manufactured defensive stats in years.
DeCandre got 35 votes yet he anchored a lower ranked defense than Drummond did despite DeCandre being flanked by All-D first teamer CP0 and All-Gunt mainstay Mbop a Mule

Ron Covingson and Michael Kidd-Gilshit got votes

I'm good with Drumbo being left off on the basis that he's a fucking bozo

G-Klay
G-Danny Green
F - Giannis
F- Draymond
C-Gobert or Davis

odd stat, of all Guards that started at least 40 games, the league leader in opponent FG% differential at a -4.6(40.2%)......was Waiters Island [

World class

Chuckbrick getting 5 1st team all D votes was a joke. Guy is a turnstile lol.

I'm really happy for Brogdon that he had such a great rookie year. He's my dad's favorite player in years (UVA alum). I do think his value at this level has pretty much been seen though. He'll continue to work on everything and remain a relevant defender and shooter but he's a role player at best.

The guy seriously came in and put up 10 year veteran stats in his rookie year.

.457 / .404 / .865 as a supporting player that plays strong defense and doesn't turn it over. He's got great size for his position too.

Yea, he's not a super star by any measure but he's the kind of player that helps you win. Bet we will see a lot of him in the playoffs for years to come.

Ingram looked awful last year, not just his skill but his body language as well. Plus hes supposedly a shooter but his free throw shooting percentage is trash.

If he can develop a mid range game id say optimistically his ceiling would probably be Livingston. Good cheap player off the bench, who can handle the ball and make 14 footers if a small guard is switched on him.

He played his best ball in the 10 games before he got hurt (or some theorized he wasn't committed to the tank enough) averaging 14.8 ppg in 36 mpg. He still played pretty well in the last 7 with 12.7 ppg in 24 mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back