***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v2.0 - Welcome to the Jungle***

Who would be the better super team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to sleep. You'll be quoting my posts and I'll be hanging out getting puss you 3rd world :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hahahah lol. What an ass you are RR.
Did you enjoy squashing your meat against another dude's tender cheekbones. LMAO. Must've been epic for you.

I'll be hanging with guaranteed puss, without the need to spend a dime unlike some other intellectually capable dick rubbing loverboys lmao

Hahahah lol. What an ass you are RR.
Did you enjoy squashing your meat against another dude's tender cheekbones. LMAO. Must've been epic for you.

I'll be hanging with guaranteed puss, without the need to spend a dime unlike some other intellectually capable dick rubbing loverboys lmao

No you won't. Post some pics. I do

No you won't. Post some pics. I do

I dont need to post pics of my gf u dumb loverboy.
If u really needed proof my true email and name are in the leaguesafe u moran. Go fly a kite LOL.

If u really needed proof my true email and name are in the leaguesafe u moran. Go fly a kite LOL.

giphy.gif

This guy is pouring his dick out and putting it next to another man's face and complains about getting called loverboy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

TiooC66.gif

So you are lying

Yep you know I will. This piece of shit won't. "I don't need to t post pics" lmao

Lol would u post pics of your wife? Or someone u cared about.... Gtfo

I havent seen any of the pics "you post" but i bet its just random slets you dont care about

Post pics of girls bud. I texted pics of Kawhi's girl. You don't get laid unless your hand wakes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back