• IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude's a steal for a guy that makes like nothing

i mean you can have Mozgov for his contract and that production

or mo buckets, who should've got more minutes in that offense especially as they were behind alot......

fuck i just realized i have to root for brook lopez now

fuck i just realized i have to root for brook lopez now
l2JehIXdp8F7Up5sc.gif

Brook Lopez is a scrub and I find it disrespectful that he will be allowed to wear a lakers jersey

No it wasnt, it was 4 first round picks and 2 second round picks

Oh thats right they were counting that Wolves lottery protected as a 1st that they got in the Brandan Wright still. That was always gonna convey into two 2nds . Either way it was a package of non lotto middle of the 1st picks, of which they had a ton of and still do (6 first rounders in the next 2 years).

With Towns, Okafor, DLo, and Mudiay there? No he wasn't.

In some bad ones I remember seeing him, but top 4 in quite a few. Mudiay was for sure not consensus #4 behind those guys, there really wasn't a consensus #4 everyone was all over the map. But Danny saw a guy slipping significantly and wanted to give up some meh picks to move up to get him. Looks bad in hindsight, but doubt you were mad at him trying to make the move at the time.

I agree with @Luminaire

I remember people thinking the Heat easily got the steal of the draft, he was not supposed to drop all the way to 9.

Quite a few people even said that the Heat got the best player in the draft when they took him at 9.

Not sure what's worse: the celtics offering all of those picks, or the idiot hornets not taking the deal so they could land kaminsky.

What can I say? MJ has a long standing "great white hope" fetish that he wont give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back