• Nah

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be ok with parting with Bev? I think he's a huge part of the teams current identity on D. I don't really think Kyle is good enough to get rid of those two.

Not at all. Even though Kyle is my boy I would hate that trade off. James doesn't like it either as of right now

If I'm Indy I wait till the deadline, see how their season is going

I sure as shit wouldn't trade for 'aww my back' kevin love, wait to see who really needs an elite wing at the deadline and go all in

Nah. You have to move him now.

i honestly have no idea where Lowry is headed

Faps will max him into bolivian

Suns want to move up. C's should trade back again and nap another pick. Jackson/Tatum will still be available.

Suns want to move up. C's should trade back again and nap another pick. Jackson/Tatum will still be available.
gettyimages-657077474-e1490465597183.jpg

Is the entire fucking NBA gunna be in the West this/next year? Raul24 to LA and now Lowry possibly to Houston or another Western team. Jesus. The Celtics, Cavs, Bucks, and the Wiz (on a good day) are gunna be the only teams worth a damn in the Least smh.
The NBA doesn't have enough young, next level talent to go around. Teams only chances are to hoard superstars to compete with the Cavs/Warriors and honestly there still is no competition. I think maybe the Spurs are the only other team if Parker retires and they get CP3 that has a chance. Celtics are good but they need another big name as well, however their future does look bright.

Someone needs to play Tanya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan Durants skinny legs to make the league more interesting.

the spurs are the only team that have a realistic shot IMO, b/c they're the only other team w/ a top 2 two way player

LeBron is clearly no longer in that convo if we're talking TWO WAY

The NBA doesn't have enough young, next level talent to go around. Teams only chances are to hoard superstars to compete with the Cavs/Warriors and honestly there still is no competition. I think maybe the Spurs are the only other team if Parker retires and they get CP3 that has a chance. Celtics are good but they need another big name as well, however their future does look bright.

Someone needs to play Tanya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan Durants skinny legs to make the league more interesting.

cHeat brutally 4-2'd the Warios and Cans last season. 'Nuff said

He currently resides in Utah.

If they take Jackson and don't trade Crowder I would say Hayward has made his decision to go back to the Jazz and take the $. If the C's trade the pick for Butler I would assume they have a deal agreed on with Griffin or Hayward.

The Spurs arent a true threat, even with the best coaching in the league. CP3 or not. I wish Kawhi never got hurt so we could truly find out VS GS but yeah, nobody's touching GS/CLE.

I personally pray Giannis and the Bucks take the next step or two up and dethrone CLE/BOS in the East. They have the young talent and some cap space.

cHeat brutally 4-2'd the Warios and Cans last season. 'Nuff said

Don't remind me. They should have been in the yoffs.

Nah. You have to move him now.

Who the fuck is gunna actually trade for him and give up assets for a rental? Please don't say CLE.

Last edited:
Looks like there is a new white in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back