Official MLB off-season thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of it.

PFT Commenter used to write there, or still does no? Big fan of that guy, the rest is meh.

btw, someone keep an eye on that motherfucker Ortega.
he's no doubt gonna try to steal Stanton's jersey.

I'm aware of it.

PFT Commenter used to write there, or still does no? Big fan of that guy, the rest is meh.

giphy.gif

Still there. Has the #1 sports podcast in the world with Big Cat.

Hilarious watching people suddenly like Stroman's swagger.

You're allowed to have swagger when you're throwing a no hitter in an elimination game. Not when you have a 4+ era and aren't even leading your division.

Went to the game tonight btw. Was a lot of fun, ESAL Puerto Rico.

Fucking swagger police over here.

New Gorillaz today, hope it's not as shit tier as the last song you linked lol

Fucking swagger police over here.

New Gorillaz today, hope it's not as shit tier as the last song you linked lol

Na dawg all I'm saying is if Michael Pineda went around acting like he was the shit youd totally rip on him.

Ya dude that first song was awful. The track listing/guest appearances makes me optimistic tho.

Naw, I always root for the cocky jerks.

It really was, but yeah, I've got high hopes for this record.

Argued, well, lol'd at some baseball fans on the MLB's facebook page on who was the best player/highest ceiling guy between Schwarber, Baez & Russell... I was on the Schwarber bandwagon... Am I wrong?

Argued, well, lol'd at some baseball fans on the MLB's facebook page on who was the best player/highest ceiling guy between Schwarber, Baez & Russell... I was on the Schwarber bandwagon... Am I wrong?
His bat is so much better than the other 2. Only argument if you want to make one is that he is really a dh playing in the field.

Schwarber has the better bat but I could see the argument for Addison Russell. Hopefully his bat continues to improve but he's already elite defensively at SS, and certainly not horrible at the plate either.

Schwarber has the better bat but I could see the argument for Addison Russell. Hopefully his bat continues to improve but he's already elite defensively at SS, and certainly not horrible at the plate either.

Javy is better defensively than Addison.... Javy has better range (Barely) and a WAY better arm. Addison is still a great defensive player though.

Javy is better defensively than Addison.... Javy has better range (Barely) and a WAY better arm. Addison is still a great defensive player though.

This. Addison is overrated imo. Would rather have Javy because of his versatility. He ever gets his bat together and he is going to be damn good.

I don't watch him enough to say - But i'm surprised you guys are saying that. Russell was elite in a bunch of defensive metrics. I saw tweets that had him behind only Crawford in defensive value in the entire NL.

I don't watch him enough to say - But i'm surprised you guys are saying that. Russell was elite in a bunch of defensive metrics. I saw tweets that had him behind only Crawford in defensive value in the entire NL.

He is damn good defensively, but easier to say so when you have Baez to your left, and Bryant to your right.

Well the same could be said for Baez and Bryant when they play alongside Russell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back