Official MLB off-season thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a slow draft right now, in a Draft and forget league, got Godly with the 6th pick

I'd take Correa over Goldy. I know that sounds crazy but trust me.

I'd take Correa over Goldy. I know that sounds crazy but trust me.
I actually do trust you, and agree with you, but this is one of those gay Draft and forget leagues, and for no money, so I just took the best player available within 10 picks.

Good chance I can actually get Correa in the second when the snake flips.

I actually do trust you, and agree with you, but this is one of those gay Draft and forget leagues, and for no money, so I just took the best player available within 10 picks.

Don't forget to get Bartolo.

lol, honestly I should have just drafted him in the first round for shits and giggles.

Not last year but maybe the year before I drafted him like in the 4th round......of a 12 team league......

Not last year but maybe the year before I drafted him like in the 4th round......of a 12 team league......
Whatever, it's GOATolo, he's the best player on any fantasy team he's on.

OH and @Foster are you still going to list your top 10 at each position?

Makes sense. I was going to say "check your pm's" but i'll send you a text.

Makes sense. I was going to say "check your pm's" but i'll send you a text.

Back off Khal Drogo he's helping me with fantasy baseball, not you!

My number one pick (if I can draft him) is Kershaw.

Is that wrong I think Andrew Miller won't be as great as last year?

My number one pick (if I can draft him) is Kershaw.

Is that wrong I think Andrew Miller won't be as great as last year?

He will still be lights out, but isn't the closer so not even worth drafting in the 1st 10 rounds. Im basing off that a league that uses holds.

He will still be lights out, but isn't the closer so not even worth drafting in the 1st 10 rounds. Im basing off that a league that uses holds.

Ok, good to know. I thought I had read or heard somewhere the it was predicted he wouldn't be as dominate.

Ok, good to know. I thought I had read or heard somewhere the it was predicted he wouldn't be as dominate.

He will be dominate, but the problem is he could be used in any inning Francona decides. Allen is the closer.

He will be dominate, but the problem is he could be used in any inning Francona decides. Allen is the closer.

And I only get points if he gets the win or the save?

King Felix limping after a throw and a ball he right back at him. Seattle baseball fans cringe as he stays in.

And I only get points if he gets the win or the save?

Would still get the ip, k's, and holds as well if league uses them as a category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back