OFFICIAL Meme Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-YOBO-you-only-blow-up-once.jpg

Last edited:
"You ever watch CNN for longer than, say, 20 hours in one day? I gotta cut that out. Watch CNN. It’s the most depressing thing you’ll ever see, man. “WAR, FAMINE, DEATH, AIDS, HOMELESS, RECESSION, DEPRESSION, WAR, FAMINE, DEATH, AIDS.” Over and over again. Then you look out your window - (crickets chirping) - where’s all this shit going on, man? Ted Turner is making this shit up. Jane Fonda won’t sleep with him, he runs to a typewriter: 'By 1992 we will all die of AIDS. Read that on the air. I don’t get laid, nobody gets laid.'"

RIP Bill Hicks

The world needs your wit now, more than ever.

Something else I learned in this thread:

Don't get Californians started on how much they love California. They'll fill up 4 pages in the time it takes you to hit refresh.

Something else I learned in this thread:

Don't get Californians started on how much they love California. They'll fill up 4 pages in the time it takes you to hit refresh.

In fairness, if you take rent, income tax and CCL out of the equation California is fucking awesome.

That sounds facetious but it isn't. I've lived all over and I prefer California as long as I can afford it (which admittedly I'm kind of a "privileged" asshole).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back