OFFICIAL Meme Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
California used to be cool but now normal people can't afford to live there. It's a weird hub for rich people and freaks now.

guess politics has rendered you retarded

Aids skrillex was attending a rally in Missouri......

fb05bb1a398c530e34b31a339666c577.jpg

It sounds like you went from watching Baywatch and MTV to watching Fox News and reading Breitbart.

I went to San Diego, San Francisco, and Napa this year. All of those places were really nice and I never encountered anything overtly political while I was there.

It's probably both. I think Tool was right about Hollywood, and it's got 10x worse.

Anyone on here old enough to remember when California was white, middle class and conservative?

Who do you need?

More qualified software engineers please. Bonus points if they're actually from this country. Not enough of them. Lots of people trying to 'fake it til they make it' though.

Anyone on here old enough to remember when California was white, middle class and conservative?

The Beach Boys were hardly conservative :p Brian wasnt, anyways.

That is, until those damned Beatles came along.

It sounds like you went from watching Baywatch and MTV to watching Fox News and reading Breitbart.

I went to San Diego, San Francisco, and Napa this year. All of those places were really nice and I never encountered anything overtly political while I was there.

Pretty much this. I have lived here all my life. There are some awesome places in Ca. For anyone planning on visiting I would skip LA and surrounding areas. The traffic alone will make you hate it. I like northern Ca much better.

"You ever watch CNN for longer than, say, 20 hours in one day? I gotta cut that out. Watch CNN. It’s the most depressing thing you’ll ever see, man. “WAR, FAMINE, DEATH, AIDS, HOMELESS, RECESSION, DEPRESSION, WAR, FAMINE, DEATH, AIDS.” Over and over again. Then you look out your window - (crickets chirping) - where’s all this shit going on, man? Ted Turner is making this shit up. Jane Fonda won’t sleep with him, he runs to a typewriter: 'By 1992 we will all die of AIDS. Read that on the air. I don’t get laid, nobody gets laid.'"

So Greoric are you religious or do you not bother with synagogue?

Not particularly, though I'd put the odds that there's a higher power at 50/50 considering there's a marginal likelihood that we're living in a simulation.

I mean, at this point I almost have to believe I'm be in a simulation. It's flatly absurd to me how there's this many ostriches and sociopaths advocating for collectivism despite it being the single greatest killer of mankind.

I'm not denying that there are great and beautiful places in California it's just that my perception of it has changed over the last 10-15 years.

There are also some liberal values that I can identify with, but between the cost of living and the far left politics California went from a state that I would have killed to live in to a state that I no longer even care to visit.

The town I live in is in the stop 10 most expensive in the US so that sucks but I couldn't see myself living anywhere else. I love it here. You should visit Ca. I promise you'll enjoy it.

Read post #23. I'm pretty centered when it comes to politics and get my news from various places. I never watch Fox News and very rarely visit Breibart. I did vote for Trump, but I also voted for Obama twice, John Kerry, and Al Gore. Just because I don't find California that appealing anymore doesn't mean I'm a wing nut.

If you were to form an opinion on Ca based on WR posts you'd think there would be liberal rallies and SJW's everywhere you go. That's just not the case, I don't see that stuff in every day life.

Morons really think you walk outside and see the nonsense you see on fox news and breitbart. Lol. Stay in your poor state.

The town I live in is in the stop 10 most expensive in the US so that sucks but I couldn't see myself living anywhere else. I love it here. You should visit Ca. I promise you'll enjoy it.

I'm sure I'll get out there one of these days. There are definitely some cool things from a wide spectrum in Cali.

rofl!! that map is so accurate. I just done a road trip and everything is true.

"A tree you can drive through" RIP
"Basically Oregon"
"mountains and more mountains"
hahaha

And yea RIP to the baywatch too. I used to be able to see nudes on the beach. Now it's all scuba diving dudes. Nothing to see.

I've lived in California for like 12 years. I have never had a run in with a gang or gangster. I've never had an argument or an altercation with an SJW.

Sure I see protests here and there, and I've had a couple cars stolen. But generally all the negative stereotype of California have had no effect on my quality of life.
Traffic sucks but it's better than Seattle, weather is awesome, Cali is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back