OFFICIAL Meme Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the good places to visit in california?

I want to see hot girls, nice natural landscapes(especially deserts), a few well known tourist places and some less known places less crowded places.

I grew up in the OC (El Toro but now it is called Lake Forest). I used to compete at the same skate board contests with Tony Alva. I used to remember California that same way. Once I started a family and got a high paying job I had to move out of that once before great state. Now I live in Austin TX. Lived here for 15 years. Now all the Californians moving to Texas are trying to turn the great state of Texas into California. I hate California Liberals.

They certainly seem to have some people with very leftist views out there.

I'm sure it's a beautiful place though.

I grew up in the OC (El Toro but now it is called Lake Forest). I used to compete at the same skate board contests with Tony Alva. I used to remember California that same way. Once I started a family and got a high paying job I had to move out of that once before great state. Now I live in Austin TX. Lived here for 15 years. Now all the Californians moving to Texas are trying to turn the great state of Texas into California. I hate California Liberals.
I've also heard that Californians are fleeing California for Texas.

It may be like the Northeasterners fleeing the northeast and the high taxes and then going to Florida and voting liberal. Florida has many liberal strongholds now because of this.

I want to see hot girls, nice natural landscapes(especially deserts), a few well known tourist places and some less known places less crowded places.

Northern Cali is nice, (Above San Francisco, Point Reyes etc...) Tahoe is nice, (borders Nevada)

Southern Cali is Way crowded, (spoils the scenery IMO)

Oh, Beware Oxnard!

Northern Cali is nice, (Above San Francisco, Point Reyes etc...) Tahoe is nice, (borders Nevada)

Southern Cali is Way crowded, (spoils the scenery IMO)

Oh, Beware Oxnard!
That sierra nevada area looks interesting

What's the problem with Oxnard?

I've also heard that Californians are fleeing California for Texas.

It may be like the Northeasterners fleeing the northeast and the high taxes and then going to Florida and voting liberal. Florida has many liberal strongholds now because of this.
Yes. Most that are too poor to afford a house move to Texas.

If you want to go camping or dirt bike riding Borrego Springs and Ocotillo Wells. California Deserts in the winter is the best.

Growing up in the 80's and 90's I thought of California like this...

04c795b18c1d61218b0427172c323592.jpg

images

southern-california-summer-skateboard-expo_s345x230.jpg

whisky1.jpg

31f9654373227c96a6f234de958e70f9.jpg

Auctions-America-Ford-Chrysler-03012015.jpg

Now all I think of is this...

3qevvs.jpg

images

gCFFrDP3Q26cEbwewPnjTPjcrGCDGEDGsrfZr2fLaQXzQACXrfSNH45PRwCFO1Q7L.jpg

052ffd64eb30c5c121e2dc97dcf7fc69.jpg

C52vDsoVAAA5aDo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And her.

Screen-Shot-2017-04-03-at-2.28.17-PM-640x480-1491244947.png

Hot Girls - Orange county, SD, and parts of LA
Nice Natural Landscapes - Yosemite, Joshua Tree
Tourist Places - Depends on the area. Pretty much everywhere

If you want to go camping or dirt bike riding Borrego Springs and Ocotillo Wells. California Deserts in the winter is the best.
what he said,

or Joshua Tree National Park right near me, or Sands to Snow national monument near Whitewater/cabazon

Yes. Most that are too poor to afford a house move to Texas.

Nope, I purchased a house in Poway (San Diego) 1995, then in San Marcos in 2001. Sold it near the top of the bubble and moved to Texas. Paid for my house in full, I have a 2015 42' motor home. My son is going to college in the fall and we have all his college paid for. That is why I moved to Texas in 2002.

That sierra nevada area looks interesting

What's the problem with Oxnard?

According to an infamous former poster, it's the most dangerous epicenter of crime and gangsta-ism in the known and unknown universe.

I think this about par for one of his stories, you have to search the Archives, or asked someone who paid attention better than me. @Revolver

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a-hollywood-nicky-story.2923115/#post-102775277

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...-most-dangerous-cities-in-california.2951287/

I'm not denying that there are great and beautiful places in California it's just that my perception of it has changed over the last 10-15 years.

There are also some liberal values that I can identify with, but between the cost of living and the far left politics California went from a state that I would have killed to live in to a state that I no longer even care to visit.

According to an infamous former poster, it's the most dangerous epicenter of crime and gangsta-ism in the known and unknown universe.

I think this about par for one of his stories, you have to search the Archives, or asked someone who paid attention better than me. @Revolver

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a-hollywood-nicky-story.2923115/#post-102775277

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...-most-dangerous-cities-in-california.2951287/
Oxnard is a shit hole. I would never willingly go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back