OFFICIAL Meme Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oIuyMog.jpg

I don't believe it. We need forensic evidence!

I've just received a call from Secretary @Pwent . (Applause)
He congratulated us, it's about us, on our victory, and I congratulated him and his family on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, he fought very hard. (Applause)
@Pwent has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe him a major debt of gratitude for his service to our war room. I mean that very sincerely. Now, it is time for sherdog to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Mods and users and independents across this forum, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people."(Applause)

This thread has a much better title anyway.

I think that should be the decider, imo.

He congratulated us, it's about us, on our victory, and I congratulated him and his family on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, he fought very hard. (Applause)
@Pwent has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe him a major debt of gratitude for his service to our war room. I mean that very sincerely. Now, it is time for sherdog to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Mods and users and independents across this forum, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people."(Applause)

I take full responsibility for my loss
PSFGhvv.jpg

This thread has a much better title anyway.

I think that should be the decider, imo.

The earlier op always becomes the merged op but it does give us the option of using either title which is nice

I take full responsibility for my loss
PSFGhvv.jpg

This looks like POTWR prep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back