Official Mayweather Jr. vs Mosley Thread

fil2007

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Looks like Pacman will be in Las Vegas covering this coming PBF/Mosley fight for Philippine broadcast.....would be cool if Floyd calls him out whne he's at ringside! :D

Manny to work Mayweather tiff
By Abac Cordero (The Philippine Star) Updated April 28, 2010 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Manny Pacquiao will take a break from his hectic campaign on Sunday when he flies in and out of Manila to work the Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley fight which will be aired by GMA-7 and Solar Sports.

Pacquiao will be coming in from Sarangani to work as fight commentator along with Quinito Henson and Chino Trinidad. Then he flies back to his home province right after the fight to take care of his own battle.

Pacquiao is seeking a congressional seat and will be up against a political heavyweight in Rey Chiongbian. Under Comelec rules, the boxing icon can work as commentator as long as he doesn

eh
Enough about Manny, if he wants that fight like he says, he can have it.

If so I hope Floyd knocks him unconcious in the ring.

who bro? Shane or Pacman?

If Pac tries to copy Shanes callout after Floyds fight with Marquez, I hope Floyd drops him.

"uhmmmmm, you know,.....uhmmmmm...."

Kapow!

"Don't disrespect me in my interview this is my time to shine.":icon_lol:

If Pac tries to copy Shanes callout after Floyds fight with Marquez, I hope Floyd dropes him.

Kapow!

aaah I see, well Pac rarely calls anybody out...but I doubt PBF will KO him, Floyd's bad hands will break first before being able to KO Pacman! :icon_chee

If Pac tries to copy Shanes callout after Floyds fight with Marquez, I hope Floyd drops him.

Kapow!

Mayweather called Mosley over in the interview.

how can a humble man who never talks shit have so many haters.....

Umm I like you and let's fight.

You ready to take dem tests?

Umm ahh

You ain't afraid of needles, you got tattoos!

Umm I don't even know what tattoos is. I get my energy from God. Thank you good night

aaah I see, well Pac rarely calls anybody out...but I doubt PBF will KO him, Floyd's bad hands will break first before being able to KO Pacman! :icon_chee

bullets cant penetrate pacman.

i i i i aint scc sccared of manny pac pac pacquiao. my name is money mmmay mayweather

bullets cant penetrate pacman.

for sure bro, like I said PBF's hands will break first before even being able to knockout the Pacman...Pac took all of Cotto's punches and even Clottey's punches in stride and never flinched....and both men easily outweighed Pac on fightnight.

Umm ahh

Umm I don't even know what tattoos is. I get my energy from God. Thank you good night

true but they don't actually draw blood from you when you're getting tattoos now am I right? :icon_lol:

for sure bro, like I said PBF's hands will break first before even being able to knockout the Pacman...Pac took all of Cotto's punches and even Clottey's punches in stride and never flinched....and both men easily outweighed Pac on fightnight.

thats that i come from nothing power.

something wanna be gangster floyd knows nothing about

i hope manny does the classy thing..... jump in ring and make it rain with a uncle sam suit on... now that's respectable. then say "im a dog!! IM A GORILLA!"

Umm ahh

lets see you go to a foreign country and speak in front of millions of people on national tv......... you really hate the man huh? its kinda sad.....

Manny Pacquiao is a tougher fight for Mayweather then the version of Mosley he is fighting now but I still do believe Shane has a chance..

Back