Official Lloyd Irvin Statement

Is there any citable information we can run with over the battle for Lloyd Irvin's Wikipedia?

Is there any citable information we can run with over the battle for Lloyd Irvin's Wikipedia?

I think you'd probably need to stick to the original articles reporting the details of the 1989 case, as well as Irvin's official statement on Graciemag. The links for the articles should all be in the OP of the most recent "Lloyd Irvin students accused..." thread.

Though with his statement, I think you'd have to reference the NYE case and the fact that his 1989 case came to public attention. At some point, you may even have to mention Balto. :icon_lol:

Nick Schultz&Matthew Maldonado. Lloyd Irvin is their coach, he tried to be part of a gang rape in 1989 but claimed he couldn't participate due to the lack of blood flow to his penis.

That's the same Lloyd Irvin who released a statement about his involvement in the 1989 gang rape of a 17 year old that sent every one to prison, where he innovated the "whiskey dick" rape defense, right?

I wonder if his rape defense seminars include that?

BTW this is LI biggest proponent on wiki

Buddy23LeeBack.jpg

BTW this is LI biggest proponent on wiki

Buddy23LeeBack.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that too. I challenge his claim to being a 3rd class sportsmen(city champion) in Sambo. I don't know of many Sambo schools who rank this way outside of Europe( beacuse this way of ranking is based on the Unified Sports Classification System the former USSR) , and aside from that he would properly refer to himself as either a novichok(novice), yunsheskiy(junior), vzrosliy(senior), then canidate for Master to Master and so on. So basically I'm calling bullshit.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I challenge his claim to being a 3rd class sportsmen(city champion) in Sambo. I don't know of many Sambo schools who rank this way outside of Europe( beacuse this way of ranking is based on the Unified Sports Classification System the former USSR) , and aside from that he would properly refer to himself as either a novichok(novice), yunsheskiy(junior), vzrosliy(senior), then canidate for Master to Master and so on. So basically I'm calling bullshit.

Oh yeah, he is def shady.

Also I love his pulling forward his gut for this 'teh BACK' muscles shot. I mean that should discredit him, right there

Yeah he's shoving in hard on those lovehandles. And I figured out he's real name(wasn't hard, like Lloyd) not sure if I should post it here though?

Yeah he's shoving in hard on those lovehandles. And I figured out he's real name(wasn't hard, like Lloyd) not sure if I should post it here though?

Can you mail him a cease and desist? Guy doesn't know we are the new UG. But seriously don't post his name. Just tell him to stop

Nick Schultz&Matthew Maldonado. Lloyd Irvin is their coach, he tried to be part of a gang rape in 1989 but claimed he couldn't participate due to the lack of blood flow to his penis.

^had to be quoted again

I'm curious as to why editors on Wiki wouldn't think that Lloyd Irvin's defense wasn't relevant to a rape case, especially when said person promotes himself as an anti-rape self-defense seminar holder?

They should include the part where a male witnessed claimed he personally witnessed LLoyd and another guy raping the victim prior to he himself attempting to rape her but being fought off.

I reserve judgement until ALL the facts are put together.

What does your instructor think of the case? Mr. Owen is a great guy and is not shy of sharing his opinion.

I am no longer located in Meridian, ID. I now train under Rodrigo Carvalho (Bas Rutten's Elite MMA) and for NOGI I train under the Grand Master Himself... Renato Laranja... Both of whom, I have not had a chance to discuss this matter with.

But I do agree that Mr. Owen is a spectacular instructor.

Back