**Official KOREAN ZOMBIE Victory Party Thread!!!**

giphy.gif

Its like he was never gone

I literally yelled out "OH HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!"

What a great night.

he lokoded good. needs to have better defense on his boxing tho... i could see conor hitting with a hard shot n wobbling him

I was really nervous for this fight, the long layoff, tough first fight back in Bermudez, that hard right.. then damn he just blasted him. It was awesome, so happy he's back.

This guy is something else man! Had everything going against him and he just over delivers AGAIN!

Welcome back Zombie Overlord!!! We fucking missed you.

Now let the festivities begin!!!

Stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

giphy.gif

Edit:

Here's the GIF. I'm still mindblown lol. What are you guys drinking?

giphy.gif
tequila and OJs! Fuck yeah!

bermudez shouldnt have rocked zombie early, and shouldve just tried to wrestlefook. it only triggered the zombie mode which he couldnt handle even for a few minutes.

bermudez shouldnt have rocked zombie early, and shouldve just tried to wrestlefook. it only triggered the zombie mode which he couldnt handle even for a few minutes.
he did shoot several times. I was really impressed by KZ's takedown defense.

theres alot of haters in other threads and i dont understand it. kZ truley is a fans fighter. WAR ZOMBIE!!!!!

I was there when KZ landed the twister on Leonard Garcia. I bought his shirt and am glad finally people will know what it is again. Haven't worn that shirt in a while.

dana-white-korean-zombie-shirt.jpg

The Zombie is Back!!!

Just saw the fight, and I always knew his takedown defense was right up there with Robbie Lawler's(Aldo tried to take Jung down against the fence, but just walled and stalled). But his punching power was always underrated. He knocked out and finished Bermudez with punches, something that nobody has been able to do against the Menace. Plus, it was close to 4 years since Jung was absent and didn't train as hard as he could...

Always said the Zombie was the real, and can't wait he starts stirring up the division, KZ style.

Back