Official Kazushi Sakuraba Youtube channel, Please support the GOAT!

tumblr_nuhrfbtAvU1qf7xjao2_250.gif

tumblr_oh8kjfPJPs1qd4esao1_500.gif
SAKU GOAT , after the fight with Victor Belfort:

“I want to fight with a little stronger fighter”.

rbKzs58an7qB5Z9wOigc6o8y9YI.jpg

ATGs about SAKU GOAT´s skillz & well-roundedness:

Royce: If he had not met me in the first match, he would have become
the champion in the tournament.

Q: Who do you think is best among Japanese fighters?

Nogueira: Yesterday I watched the video of Yuki Kondo. I think he is one of the most dangerous fighters in the world. He also possesses all the basic elements for Vale Tudo; both standing and ground work. And Fujita is a powerful fighter with a wrestling style. Kosaka is always fighting with the best opponent in the best competition. And Kanehara too. They all have their own style. And Sakuraba has proved enough so far how great he is. I think he is the best Japanese fighter, because he is more technical than anybody else and truly an all-round fighter. If asked who is tough among Japanese fighters, it might be Fujita. But he is not as all-round, and not as technical as Sakuraba. I respect Sakuraba in that he can perform various style of fights like what he has done so far. In my opinion, Sakuraba is best.

Q: Do you think there is somebody but you in the middle class who can defeat Sakuraba?

Frank: Mmmmm..

Q: Vanderlei Silva, or Alan Goes, for example?

Frank: No, there is no other complete fighter like Sakuraba. That’s why he wins every fight. Punching, kicking, wrestling, and knee, all are equally great. His punches are not so strong, but he punches any way and maintains good position. But what Henderson has is only wrestling, and Vanderlei is just a striker, and Goes has only jiu-jitsu. No other fighters get out of one style. On the other hand, Sakuraba and I are superior in all style. Maybe we are almost on the same level. There are no other fighters comparable to us. Tito might reach our level within two years, but not yet now.

Q: What if Sakuraba fight with Frank Shamrock?

Alan: I don’t think Frank will accept the fight with Sakuraba. If it happens, Sakuraba will destroy him. I’ve fought with both fighters, but Sakuraba was superior to Frank. I hurt a ligament of my right leg during the fight with Frank, but I recovered on the spot and kept on fighting. I can endure pain mentally and physically.

Q: There are many Japanese fighters in this class.

Penn: Indeed. There are many fighters with a fighting spirit. They don't tap easily in punches or the joint lock. I enjoy watching Rumina's fight, because it is so exciting. There are more fighters in Japan, such as a fighter who ended up with a draw in the fight with Marcio Feitosa, and Gomi, and Mamoru who defeated Baret (Yoshida), Uno (Caol) who left Shooto, and Sakurai is best, in a different class though. And Sakuraba too. Vanderlei is a dangerous guy, but Sakuraba is the number-one fighter.

B eye.gif

SAKU GOAT & Sneaky Barnett Have Mini Grappling Match B4 Quintet 3

But SAKU GOAT takes it eazy on him...

Confirmed: Barnett a true coward.

#SAKUGOATBless

Last edited:
Confirmed: Barnett The True Coward is back at it...

But SAKU GOAT wont tap!

B eye.gif

Last edited:
Back