Official Judo Thread

He
Maybe, but it's not just me. I've heard other girls complain too, joking that they will play wrap-up music the next time (you know, when your speech at the Grammy's gets too long).

Btw, didn't you get married recently? ;)
He scared :)

scared of what Onq? she already tells me what to do. between her being asian, an attorney, and female ive already lost 95% of any argument before it starts.

the only thing im scared of is explaining to Mrs. Onq why the lady boy is dead, why we need a ride back from Russia and where your pants went

Vladimir Putin Attends Judo Demonstration in Tokyo. Demonstration of Koshiki no kata obviously;
With all due respect to my President I think he gets too much attention lately. Yasuhiro Yamashita and Shinzo Abe are attending this demonstration as well.

Here are some top throws from the Tokyo Grand Slam. You may want to mute the sound, as I don't think the music is very good. I really liked the harai goshi for number 7.

Has anyone attended any seminars before? Ilias iliadis is coming to London next month and thinking of paying and going. My main question is how much actual practice do you get or should I expect a rammed gym and not being able to see much?

Has anyone attended any seminars before? Ilias iliadis is coming to London next month and thinking of paying and going. My main question is how much actual practice do you get or should I expect a rammed gym and not being able to see much?
I think a lot of this will be seminar-specific. If you have an idea of how big the dojo is, and how many tickets they're selling, and how long the seminar is, that would probably give you a better idea. Are you able to find out those details?

We had seminar with Illas. I did not have a chance to attend, but people say it was more like judo practice rather than demonstration and talking.

I think a lot of this will be seminar-specific. If you have an idea of how big the dojo is, and how many tickets they're selling, and how long the seminar is, that would probably give you a better idea. Are you able to find out those details?

Not been to the gym it's being held at so don't know how big or how many tickets being sold. But it's an all day seminar, registration starts at 9.30 then morning class is 10-1 and then an afternoon class from 2-4

Says it covers
Grip domination
Competition techniques
Analysis and supervision
Practice
Questions and answers
Photos and autographs

Also it's worth noting I'm still an orange belt, so also reserved on whether a lot of this might be to advanced

go. you will regret not going more than youll regret going.

Japanese national team did a camp with some of the best japanese MMA and grappling stars.
Expecting to see monster ground game from Ono and the rest in Tokyo 2020

are guillotines judo-legal now? have arm-in guillotines been legal?

bout fuckin time!

most common submission in grappling? never produced a broken neck outside of Hollywood = ENDANGERING THE SPINE

throwing someone ass-over-head AS HARD AS YOU CAN so they hit *most* of their back and bounce = ...not endangering the spine?

I was in Tokyo earlier in the year. The Japanese are already producing newaza monsters. The guard passing and pins were very strong.

Back