Official Judo Thread IX: Banned By The French Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That NOLS thing looks bad ass. That + grappling for 80 days = best holiday eva

I realized I spent my entire life saving for vacations. It dawned on me my life can BE vacations. So I want to get licensed as a mountain guide. So I think I'll get an outdoor recreation degree.

Enjoy my career? Craziness, right?

I realized I spent my entire life saving for vacations. It dawned on me my life can BE vacations. So I want to get licensed as a mountain guide. So I think I'll get an outdoor recreation degree.

Do it.

Do it!
Nothing better than making a living through what makes you happy!

has he not resigned as IJF president? did we not destroy all the horcruxes?

has he not resigned as IJF president? did we not destroy all the horcruxes?

The last one is Teddy Riner. I hear it can only be destroyed via Osoto. Good luck with that.

Anyone know a place to watch the Judo matches in the Pan Am and Para Pan Am games?

The last one is Teddy Riner. I hear it can only be destroyed via Osoto. Good luck with that.

Kedgie can do it.

Teddys streak is impressive, but I'd be more impressed if he did it when leg grabs were around...

http://olympic-museum.de/pictograms/picto1972.htm

So I was searching for the Olympic judo stick figure logo, and came across the older versions. I'm pretty sure this one, from 1972, is exactly what Whorian trademarked in the late 80s. He countersued his cousin, Carley, for using the registered Triangle Logo. Just something else appropriated from Judo. Maybe the IOC can sue Whorian?

Won my first medal yesterday. It was for the hotly contested Croydon Judo Club Fun Day Seniors Tournament. At first it was only going to be me vs. the instructor (who still competes in various events), but then the only other senior who came along was roped into it as well, despite only having come along for a burger in the sun.

Fought the guy that only wanted a burger. Win by osaekomi.

Fought instructor. He played with me for a bit then a swift sumi gaeshi on his part was all she wrote.

Fought burger dude. Ippon by way of 'uchi mata'.

Fought instructor. Revenge is a dish best served falling backwards. I watched a video of my sumi gaeshi (that he let me hit) afterwards and pissed myself laughing. It felt silky smooth and lightning fast when I did it.

Trees have fallen faster.

Whatever, bro. I got a gold medal and am the reigning Croydon Judo Iron Man.

Won my first medal yesterday. It was for the hotly contested Croydon Judo Club Fun Day Seniors Tournament. At first it was only going to be me vs. the instructor (who still competes in various events), but then the only other senior who came along was roped into it as well, despite only having come along for a burger in the sun.

Fought the guy that only wanted a burger. Win by osaekomi.

Fought instructor. He played with me for a bit then a swift sumi gaeshi on his part was all she wrote.

Fought burger dude. Ippon by way of 'uchi mata'.

Fought instructor. Revenge is a dish best served falling backwards. I watched a video of my sumi gaeshi (that he let me hit) afterwards and pissed myself laughing. It felt silky smooth and lightning fast when I did it.

Trees have fallen faster.

Whatever, bro. I got a gold medal and am the reigning Croydon Judo Iron Man.

1485_zpsxnxsr21q.gif

I always look forward to your posts. You're probably a riot IRL. Congrats.

Watching a '5th dan' of one of the smaller organisations who can't hit a deashi barai on a compliant uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back