OFFICIAL JOSE ALDO STEPS IN FOR FRANKIE EDGAR AT UFC 218

I've been hearing that a lot lately.

I really just wanted a fresh opponent for Max; doesn't particularly matter who.

Okay.

We'll he's already beaten Cub, Lamas and Aldo.

So honestly what the fuck did you want? spit it out.

This is great news. LOL @ the little bitches who are whining about this.

I see this fight going much worse for Aldo than the first one.

Okay.

We'll he's already beaten Cub, Lamas and Aldo.

So honestly what the fuck did you want? spit it out.

Either one would've been better than Aldo. They actually have a win streak going and didn't just lose to Max the fight before. If you're going to give the shot to someone that lost to Max, Jose Aldo should be your last choice.

I hope so.

Hope Aldo goes back to Robert's gym and hones up his jab and works on a good game plan. Max is not going to be finished quick or by a flurry - he's going to have to set up a finish by breaking max down over the course of 3-5 rounds or settle for a clear cut decision.

If he tries to finish max quickly again he'll gas again and the same result will happen.

Let's go Aldo.

Not the fight I wanted but I'm actually pretty excited about this. I wonder if Aldo can fix the flaws from the last fight with such a quick rematch.

Aldo gassed himself out last time going for the finish when he hurt Max early on. If he is more efficient with his energy this time it should be a real close fight, def looking forward to it.

I'm not that exciting TBH. Too soon IMO

I sense another Jose Aldo pity party coming on soon! Let's prepare for the inevitable storm of salty poop which will flood the forums like Houston was by Harvey.

Lots of people underrating Aldo here.

Dont be surprised if he gets his belt black.

That new RGBA training about to get put to use quickly.

I rewatched the fight the other day and it was insanely good while it lasted. Aldo is still fast as hell, and Max has a awesome chin.
Hopefully he makes the necessary changes to come out on top this time.

Fuck yes, dont know why there is any hate, this is bound to be a good fight no matter the outcome.

And it saves us from unnecessary Aldo vs Lamas 2 which I didn't want to see.

Awesome replacement fight. I'm usually not for rematches but this should be fun.

Aldo needs to finish this fight fast or Max will again drown him with volume and finish him. He needs to go balls to the wall in first two rounds of he is again getting finished in later part of the fight.

Picking Max but it will be a fun fight for sure. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Back