OFFICIAL JOSE ALDO STEPS IN FOR FRANKIE EDGAR AT UFC 218

Sans-moustache Aldo takes this. If he's still sporting a cock duster though he's fucked.

Aldo deserves a rematch imho, I think Max still whoops that ass though. Can't wait

Normally I would be like "too soon, he didn't deserved, he just got beat" BUT he was due for a re-match with Conor and he never got one so... I'm fine with it.

This fight and aldos career has boiled down to effective pressure. everyone has wanted and tried to effectively pressure aldo had got lit up. they were either finished or had to back off, letting aldo control the tempo. Max has the tools to effectively pressure aldo, even then he still got tagged and had to get on his bike

I have max taking this one over also. I actually think max should slow down his pressure a tiny bit early in the fight and start to turn it up in the second half of round 2. Aldo is extremely dangerous but especially in the first 7 or 8 minutes

I love Aldo, but he better mix his game up much better then the first fight. Max is going to come in super confident. Should be interesting (I hope).

tenor.gif

Aldo has no chance. Max simply has too much range, endurance and toughness for Aldo to handle over long haul. Aldo has lost a step and gases at pace Max will put on him. TKO rd 3, again.

Good news, better than Swanson or Lamas replacing Edgar. Aldo would put up a better fight than either of them in my opinion.

Still going with Holloway again, he is too young and fast for Aldo and Aldo has noticeably slowed down the last 2 years. Holloway by TKO in later rounds
Not for Edgar.

Does he get the 3rd match against Aldo if Aldo wins?

Back