OFFICIAL JOSE ALDO STEPS IN FOR FRANKIE EDGAR AT UFC 218

Glad he's getting the fight. I like both fighters but I hope Aldo pulls it off

Same as first fight.
Aldo should retire. Cringeworthy idiot.

Let's see how Aldo's new and improved boxing is, and if he has a new strategy to land his leg kicks.

Aldo gonna get retired.

Interested to see who they put in with lamas.

Glad to see Aldo get another shot. Wanted to see Frankie but this is the next best thing. He's earned it after being at the top of the division, and if Aldo loses he knows where he stands going forward. No point in making him fight a couple random fighters to get another shot at this point in his career.

Well, he had success early against Max. I figure Holloway will try to control the fight and win decisively this time, and Aldo will be more careful, resulting in a decision win for Max.

Fine, but when he loses this one, no more complaining about getting his rematch.

1st fight Aldo was coming from a 1 year layoff after the Edgar fight and was still able to win the 2 first rounds before gassing. Now this layoff doesn´t exist, I think his cardio will be better, also his boxing will be crisp from his recent boxing trainings. I believe he can pull it off.
T0eNsBH.jpg

Max will get rid inside a round this time

I think Aldo comes back hungry, focused and gets some redemption possibly even finish Max.

Set up for a trilogy

Back