Official JMMA Discussion Thread Vol. 3 ~VEE-TEE-JAY~

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEEP JEWELS is putting on one of their best cards in awhile for DEEP JEWELS 15 with a few more fights announced
Sugi Rock vs Mina Kurobe
Shayna Baszler vs KING Reina
Kanna Asakura vs Natsuki Shimomakise
Shizuka Sugiyama vs Yukari Nabe
Emi Tomimatsu vs Miki Araki (pretty sure this is Pan Hui)
Emiko Raika vs Satsuki Kodama
Glad Shizuka making a return been awhile if she gets a win or 2 she could rematch Hashi or Kim

EASTEND-TV was a great source for regional japanese mma (still tons of content on their channel) and it's been a while since they uploaded anything, but they just put up a couple fights:

Wow, tiniest ring ever. Makes the Gladiator Challenge cage seem huge.

I don't remember hearing that do Bronx was cut but he's fighting for REAL FC next month (I believe they are still Chinese owned, Japanese promotion with this event in Brazil). Sounds like it could just be a grappling bout but I'm not sure (in which case he might not be cut from the UFC).

Edit: looking at other sources it sounds like it is indeed a grappling bout
C22mv9fVQAAprsC.jpg

It's a really nice card, a lot of BJJ stud crossover fighters
Takahiro Ashida vs Vladislav Parubchenko
Charles Oliveira vs Celso Venicius
Marcos de Souza vs Fabiano Araujo
Ildemar Alcantara vs Markus Perez Echeimberg
Jorge Patino vs Andrew Fisher
Dmitriy Parubchenko vs Daisuke Hoshino
Carlos Toyota vs Zamirbek Syrgabayev
Ary Farias vs Ernie Braca
Rodolfo Vieira vs Daniiar Zarylbek Uluru
Jonathan Menezes Barbalho vs Thiago Nascimento
Gustavo Wurlitzer vs Nemat Abdrashitov

Last edited:
Shooto is undergoing a real changing of the guard lately. Tamaru beating Urushitani recently and then earlier today Jin Aoi KO'd former champ Koyama and Hayato Ishii defeated Yoshiro Maeda

Shooto is undergoing a real changing of the guard lately. Tamaru beating Urushitani recently and then earlier today Jin Aoi KO'd former champ Koyama and Hayato Ishii defeated Yoshiro Maeda

man, nice ko. and it's too bad about maeda, he was having a good string of wins. but it's good that the younger guys are stepping up.
Sorry for being off topic nice Hwasa avi
thanks!

Looks like Pancrase is starting to add on to their female divisions

Ayaka Miura will fight Magdaléna Šormová

Sakakibara also announced at the event last weekend that Kanako Murata will fight for Pancrase in April

Shooto switched to a cage? Oh god I'm old and out of touch.

Shooto switched to a cage? Oh god I'm old and out of touch.
Majority of their shows are still ring but they switched to a cage for their major shows on Fight Pass

Word is that if Grachan reaches 1000 subs on YouTube then they might start streaming there for free

Right now they are sitting at 826
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGRACHAN?app=desktop

Their card this weekend has a lot of solid talent with guys like Shigeki Osawa, Kaito Sakamaki, Hayato Suzuki, Mikio Saomato, and a few others. A lot of Miyata's students fight there since Grachan works closely with BRAVE Gym. Idk if they plan on streaming this event or not if the goal is reached but it's worth a shot.
Full card

It's time for those who always moan about how it's too hard to find JMMA and how so little of it streams live to step up.

Last edited:
Word is that if Grachan reaches 1000 subs on YouTube then they might start streaming there for free

Right now they are sitting at 826
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGRACHAN?app=desktop

Their card this weekend has a lot of solid talent with guys like Shigeki Osawa, Kaito Sakamaki, Hayato Suzuki, Mikio Saomato, and a few others. A lot of Miyata's students fight there since Grachan works closely with BRAVE Gym. Idk if they plan on streaming this event or not if the goal is reached but it's worth a shot.
Full card

It's time for those who always moan about how it's too hard to find JMMA and how so little of it streams live to step up.

Subscribed.

i been subscribed since jackal started poping up on their cards

Hello all,
It's been a while - a few years in fact. last time i properly frequesnted these forums it was at a time when DREAM was in its death throws.

Glad to see Rizin picking up excellent talent like Kyoji Horiguchi. I just wish they would hold events more frequently !

Speaking of DREAM, i badly want to watch those fantastic Grand Prix tournaments. Does anyone know how anyone would go about watching all the old events ?

Idk of any official service that has them, might be able to find some on YouTube or other streaming services. Only ways I know how to get everything is either buy DVDs or have access to certain sites/people with the files.

Hello all,
It's been a while - a few years in fact. last time i properly frequesnted these forums it was at a time when DREAM was in its death throws.

Glad to see Rizin picking up excellent talent like Kyoji Horiguchi. I just wish they would hold events more frequently !

Speaking of DREAM, i badly want to watch those fantastic Grand Prix tournaments. Does anyone know how anyone would go about watching all the old events ?
good to see you back again, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back