Official JMMA Discussion Thread Vol. 3 ~VEE-TEE-JAY~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizuki has healed from her injuries and has entered training camp once more. Her brother is holding the pads and that is her mom in the background.

CLGioge.jpg

Ganryujima named their first two participants, for their next event.
Ganryujima 4: July 31: Ariake Coliseum
  • Tuntunmin (lethwei / Myanmar)
  • 1992 Born
  • 175cm / 80 Kiro
  • Lethwei accomplishments: 53 races 42 wins and 1 loss (10 draw)
4443c441056e0d86fdbe18f0e3487a8a-1.png

• Michel Verugineri (Calcio Storico / Italy)
  • Born in 1973
  • 175cm / 85 Kiro
  • Boxing accomplishments: 19 races 15 wins 3 losses 1 minute
  • Kick Boxing: 9 races 9 wins
  • Chida: 39 races 35 wins 4 losses 1 minute
  • Grappling tournament Italian champions
3-1.jpg

Other styles their looking at including are:

Greek Navy Special forces:
image5.jpg

Chess Boxing:
image8.jpg

Savate
image1.jpg

They posted a pic of this guy so I assume he is the Savate representative, but they didn't even list his name
image4.jpg

Should be fun.

Tun Tun Min's gonna dominate so bad it's gonna look easy.

Yushin Okami will be making his first appearance in Pancrase in over 13 years at Pancrase 279 against former King of Pancrase, Shingo Suzuki
Cj_wiLpUgAA4qk-.jpg

Really nice looking card overall with that fight, Rin Nakai's return, Ryuichi Miki vs Yuki Yasunaga for the Flyweight King of Pancrase, Shintaro Ishiwatari vs Jonathan Brookins for the Bantamweight King of Pancrase, Yuki Kondo getting very close to 100 fights, Masakatsu Ueda vs Rafael Silva, Guy Delumeau vs Satoshi Inaba, and Krush champ Syuri Kondo takes her 2nd MMA fight after a successful debut.

Yushin Okami will be making his first appearance in Pancrase in over 13 years at Pancrase 279 against former King of Pancrase, Shingo Suzuki
Cj_wiLpUgAA4qk-.jpg

Really nice looking card overall with that fight, Rin Nakai's return, Ryuichi Miki vs Yuki Yasunaga for the Flyweight King of Pancrase, Shintaro Ishiwatari vs Jonathan Brookins for the Bantamweight King of Pancrase, Yuki Kondo getting very close to 100 fights, Masakatsu Ueda vs Rafael Silva, Guy Delumeau vs Satoshi Inaba, and Krush champ Syuri Kondo takes her 2nd MMA fight after a successful debut.

Nice card.
Do someone know where I can whatch the Okami vs Sakurai fight video of past February?
By the way, Okami looks really aged, lol

It'll be nice when Miki has a Shooto and a Pancrase belt on his mantle.
I'm also not gonna be surprised if Suzuki KOs Okami.
It'll be interesting to see who Murofushi fights. Kitakata's pretty much getting the next title shot, but Murofushi's still in the mix. Kento Kanbe's probably moving up to flyweight, but if he drops the extra five pounds to get to strawweight, a fight between him and Murofushi would be the next step. Suguru Hayasaka would be a good fighter; he's 13-8-5, on a four-fight winning streak, was the runner-up in the 2014 Neo-Blood tournament. Yusei Shimokawa would be interesting if he drops the extra five pounds to strawweight, too. He's not what he was 10-years ago, but he'd be a good fighter for Murofushi to bounce back on, and he might pull off the upset. There's also Utsugi.

short video for the upcoming DEEP straw weight tournament:

It'll be nice when Miki has a Shooto and a Pancrase belt on his mantle.
I'm also not gonna be surprised if Suzuki KOs Okami.

Seriously? Yushin Okami is not Gota Yamashita
I think it will be harder the weight cut than the fight itself for Okami lol. Jut joking, but I think this will be an Okami domination.

Kanako Murata result
Kanako Murata won with a 3 rnd TKO

Hope we get to see the fight.

I like that she's going from doing RIZIN cards & doing featured promos for them, to buried somewhere in the middle of a KOTC card vs a can (didn't even realise it was this weekend). I was worried how they'd try and develop her in Japan (fighting in RIZIN only or...?) but it shows they're being smart about how they progress with her. I like that it's in a historic org like KOTC, too.

Sugirock is a champ again (mostly due to JEWELS' big 3 in the division vacating the title and leaving for elsewhere).

Dates went 2-4 on DEEP JEWELS with Nori Date picking up what is probably the most notable win for anybody in the team. She beat JEWELS mainstay Amiba by unanimous decision. 13 year old Karen Date was their other victory (amateur bout).

Full results and pbp for DEEP JEWELS 12

Sugirock is a champ again (mostly due to JEWELS' big 3 in the division vacating the title and leaving for elsewhere).

Dates went 2-4 on DEEP JEWELS with Nori Date picking up what is probably the most notable win for anybody in the team. She beat JEWELS mainstay Amiba by unanimous decision. 13 year old Karen Date was their other victory (amateur bout).

Full results and pbp for DEEP JEWELS 12
what happened to the jewels ustream channel ? I used to be able to watch these cards.

Hope we get to see the fight.

I like that she's going from doing RIZIN cards & doing featured promos for them, to buried somewhere in the middle of a KOTC card vs a can (didn't even realise it was this weekend). I was worried how they'd try and develop her in Japan (fighting in RIZIN only or...?) but it shows they're being smart about how they progress with her. I like that it's in a historic org like KOTC, too.
Kanako is going to be a force. I could already see her 50-45 the UFC champ. But I hope she stays in RIZIN. Think about it she gets more press there than the ufc fighters.

what happened to the jewels ustream channel ? I used to be able to watch these cards.
Ustream got rid of their PPV service a few years back and DEEP has only streamed once since (2014 NYE on Nico). Big Shig has mentioned streaming again recently but nothing has been announced. Nico can be a pain for international audiences but it's better than nothing. Lately they just tack the JEWELS fights onto the regular DEEP Impact broadcasts.

Ustream got rid of their PPV service a few years back and DEEP has only streamed once since (2014 NYE on Nico). Big Shig has mentioned streaming again recently but nothing has been announced. Nico can be a pain for international audiences but it's better than nothing. Lately they just tack the JEWELS fights onto the regular DEEP Impact broadcasts.
big shig does not know how hard it is to get samurai in the US. Nico credits/coins I would pay for.

I made clips and stuff of ZST 50 & 51, fun stuff as usual from ZST.
CktGBKwUUAAZZq8.jpg

Top Flyweight prospect Seiichiro Ito continues to shine and shows that he is indeed Shu Katsumura's protege by finishing with a ninja choke to unify the ZST titles. Also I love ZST's Flyweight belt.
RMsts1b.jpg

Bantamweight champ, Go Kashiwazaki, moves to 15-0 with a brutal headkick KO. He also has style.

Shuhei Sakano has the moves

Other stuff

Only did this one because his nickname is Kakarot

ZST golden boys

Also Shooto Pacific Rim champ, Daichi Takenaka, is fighting BAMMA champ, Alan Philpott, on VTJ's Fight Pass debut event next week

Akihiro Gono beat a tough young Kyrg at the REAL event.
And Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world champion Satoshi De Souza won the REAL welterweight tournament.
Takahiro Ashida also beat a tough young Kazakh at the event.
Junior Nakamura lost his fourth fight in his last five bouts. He may wanna think about dropping down to bantamweight after this; he's strong and skilled, but, at 5'3, he's not exactly a large-framed featherweight, and he's got some fat on him that can be trimmed off, and a streak like that can make you think about changes. Kotani also got KO'd in his first fight since exiting the UFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back