Official JMMA Discussion Thread Vol. 3 ~VEE-TEE-JAY~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck would they do that.. seriously? Any REAL information

beacuse yuki nakia is blind and shouldnt be judging it would be pretty dumb if he pretty much overturned himself since he is also chariman or president of shoetoe his score card was a fucking joke

so they didnt overturn it to save face

#shoetoe corruption

really looking forward to this.

think i have to root for yashabo, but i'd be shocked if he actually won and i don't really want to see uruka get a loss.

glad yashabo put up a good fight.

That was a pretty good fight. Ulka was just superior in the wrestling and on the mat.

Anyone know the name of the ring girls.. because god damn..

Uruka not being in the UFC after this fight would be strange. Maybe not if it is an ISAO situation or whatever. Yashabo is young, so this fight will probably be good foe his growth.

I don't want to see Ulka in the UFC yet.

Looking at the match-ups they gave Horiguchi (Montague) and Choi (Silicia), it seems like non-favorable match-ups.. Ulka needs to develop more.... he could use another year in Shooto and VTJ.

I don't want to see Ulka in the UFC yet.

Looking at the match-ups they gave Horiguchi (Montague) and Choi (Silicia), it seems like non-favorable match-ups.. Ulka needs to develop more.... he could use another year in Shooto and VTJ.

Well we would know where he stands a lot better if VTJ imported a wrestler for him to fight considering that was his weakness when he fought Guy Delameau a while ago.

is uchimara vs takaya the main event???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back