Official GROOVY LandGOAT Vanatta Warwagon

Groovys fight against tony proves hes a top 10 fighter already, give him a full training camp and he would get that W. Respect

I fear for whoever is Mike Perry`s next opponent.

post-40147-Hitch-Will-Smith-Slap-Slap-Get-Gl7V.gif
that's a good movie

there are just certain guys that you can sense they have this mental belief in their self and hes one of those guys that stands out to me.. going in short notice and almost stopping ferguson.. and then when I watched him fight live vs makdessi.. how comfortable he looked on his way out and how he warmed up before they started fighting.. he is for real.

Why the fuck these goofs think we are trolling?!?!? Did you ever saw LandGOAT fighting?!?

15275596_248881148864736_3640641638478381056_n.jpg

that's a good movie

I concur.

there are just certain guys that you can sense they have this mental belief in their self and hes one of those guys that stands out to me.. going in short notice and almost stopping ferguson.. and then when I watched him fight live vs makdessi.. how comfortable he looked on his way out and how he warmed up before they started fighting.. he is for real.

Well said my man. Get on board. #WarLando

great...all of the perry supporters have jumped ship to the lando train.

He'll get wrecked by top competition.

Count me in. His first round against Tony, then stretching Makdessi with a wheel kick has made me a fan. 2017 belongs to Lando.

great...all of the perry supporters have jumped ship to the lando train.

He'll get wrecked by top competition.

Lando on short notice almost KTFO Antonio Ferguson
Full camp Colin gets his ass kicked by short notice Cabo gatekeeper Diaz

Fuck outta here

#GROOVYBless

Back