Official Fallout 76 Discussion

Only strategy I have got is to jump on a vehicle or some raised area to slowly pick them off. But they are all bullet sponges and take a ton of damage.
by the time you have finished you have used most of your ammo and your weapons need repair...
then another swarm appears... lol

That area has lag so you can never run to the robots . You just get slapped down and killed.

Latest patch arrives and now the game wont even load on PC..
many people reporting the same thing.

Only strategy I have got is to jump on a vehicle or some raised area to slowly pick them off. But they are all bullet sponges and take a ton of damage.
by the time you have finished you have used most of your ammo and your weapons need repair...
then another swarm appears... lol

That area has lag so you can never run to the robots . You just get slapped down and killed.
you can try to place landmines by the cars those usually kill them or cripple their legs.

To everyone mentioning Torchlight.

I played the Alpha of Torchlight Frontiers. MMO Torchlight. Didn't like it, and I love Fate and all the Torchlight games.

They are going with a weird Relic weapon system, and upgrading your gear and your skills feels like such a chore. Not traditional, and not that fun.

Granted it was Alpha and it tested two classes, so we will see.

Well, at least people who ordered the CE are getting their canvas bags. They caved in lol. Probably was gonna be a class action. It was false advertising anyways so if you ask me they were obligated, or they should have come out and made a statement. From what I heard most gamers don't even give a shit about the bag, they just wanted the Power Helmet. But it's nice to fuck over Beth, just on principal lol.

I was on the fence about this one, figured it would be bad at launch before getting better. After all the videos it seems like it's best to avoid this one altogether. The game just wasn't ready to be released.

08T2SGc_d.jpg

Bethesda's website is as buggy as their games.

LOL, WTF, this is an ongoing train wreck.

LOL, WTF, this is an ongoing train wreck.

they should just bite the bullet on this one and hand the creation kit over to the fallout modding community and let them fix the stuff for them.

they should just bite the bullet on this one and hand the creation kit over to the fallout modding community and let them fix the stuff for them.

Thing about it is, the modders probably do better work anyway. <45> Shit would actually get done. Although, what was up with Fallout 76 releasing and then having massive patches of like 50 gigs? What that tells us is that Bethesda was probably feverishly at work on a patch that size long before the game even shipped, meaning, they knew this game was borked before they sent it out and someone at the top made the decision they didn't care. I get the decision, the boss-man is going to say we patched many of the problems in the first week, but still, it shows a general disrespect for the product.

Thing about it is, the modders probably do better work anyway. <45> Shit would actually get done. Although, what was up with Fallout 76 releasing and then having massive patches of like 50 gigs? What that tells us is that Bethesda was probably feverishly at work on a patch that size long before the game even shipped, meaning, they knew this game was borked before they sent it out and someone at the top made the decision they didn't care. I get the decision, the boss-man is going to say we patched many of the problems in the first week, but still, it shows a general disrespect for the product.
I don't think it's just them who release unfinshed games Destiny 2 felt the like an unfinished game for most of the first year it was out but it didn't have the bugs Fllout 76 has. The modders fix most the annoying issues in their unofficial patches for the Fallout & the Elder Scrolls games but with microtransaction being a way to get easy money I doubt Bethesda will let modders do their thing. Even in FO4 Bethesda released their creation club to squeeze out extra money for lower tier mods.

Back