Official Fallout 76 Discussion

with the money they save not having John Denver do that song hopefully they spent it on not making it as buggy as FO4 I mean they had Marty Robbins version of Big Iron in FONV why not use John Denver.

Was surprised when Howard came out at XBOX E3 and they revealed the FO76 trailer, considering the Bethesda conference is hours away.

Maybe they've got something else big (Elder Scrolls?) to announce at the Bethesda conference?

Was surprised when Howard came out at XBOX E3 and they revealed the FO76 trailer, considering the Bethesda conference is hours away.

Maybe they've got something else big (Elder Scrolls?) to announce at the Bethesda conference?
I thought it was early too that Bethesda one isn't untl like 7pm est. Hopefully they give more details all I saw was that Vault 76 is like 4x the size of FO4 that is pretty big plus new animal life.

I'm sure Bethesda will have some actual game details in addition to the trailer.

Skyrim for the Ngage and Atari Lynx

Is this a normal Fallout game or what? I heard rumours it was online?

The rumour was that it was essentially going to be a larger scale Rust, as in an online survivalism MMO. Would be nice if they added a story element to it, but even still, it could potentially be fun.

with the money they save not having John Denver do that song hopefully they spent it on not making it as buggy as FO4 I mean they had Marty Robbins version of Big Iron in FONV why not use John Denver.

Probably worried the game will be a plane crash of a game.

the Bethesda dude said "Fallout 76 is 4 times larger than Fallout 4" <- sold, its gonna be enormous

They haven't said yet. Hopefully Bethesda gives some details at their conference.

So, a pseudo MMO, filled with fetch quest bullshit. No thanks. This seems like something they should've experimented with, with a DLC mode before they went all in. Big MP games like this can fail in short order, if it doesn't immediately click.

They've got their work cut out for them.

So, a pseudo MMO, filled with fetch quest bullshit. No thanks. This seems like something they should've experimented with, with a DLC mode before they went all in. Big MP games like this can fail in short order, if it doesn't immediately click.

They've got their work cut out for them.
maybe they got notes from ZeniMax on how not to do it.

The launch code thing is intriguing. So if I find all the launch codes I can drop a nuke on people? Wonder how this'll play out for griefers. I'd imagine spending a bunch of time on building structures would be relatively pointless as well since people will be dropping bombs on shit just to destroy others' work. Nice to be able to solo but I'm curious how the MP will work out with stuff like this.

I'll bite, though. Seems better than ESO.

The launch code thing is intriguing. So if I find all the launch codes I can drop a nuke on people? Wonder how this'll play out for griefers. I'd imagine spending a bunch of time on building structures would be relatively pointless as well since people will be dropping bombs on shit just to destroy others' work. Nice to be able to solo but I'm curious how the MP will work out with stuff like this.

I'll bite, though. Seems better than ESO.

I don't know, I'm very skeptical. The last thing I want while exploring the wastelands is for you to pop out from behind the tree line and put a gauss cannon in the back of my head. Or like you say, spend a lot of time and resources to build a base only to have a 50 megaton blast dropped on top of it by some other players who think its hilarious. I want to believe bro, I want to so bad, but my experience with gaming says nope.

Timestamped here, I would imagine this is what you will deal with a lot.

I don't really get how this is going to work. So you can build settlements anywhere you want. But you're online with other people. But if you die you just respawn and keep leveling. I have so many questions I dont even know where to begin. I'm tempted to buy it for the single player experience alone but like some have said it will probably be pretty bare bone fetch quests. I think since RDR2 is coming out only a few weeks before this I will wait and see how it works out

Back