~*Official Draft of the S&P Summer Squat Competition*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_harbinger

Orange Belt
Reaction score
(If a Mod could lock the previous threat...that would be swell)

It appears we will be using the squat for this competition. So, without further delay, lets begin the draft. Now, I have not personally talked with any of the team leaders thus far...so not everyone listed will probably field a team. However, to make sure we have room for everyone who wants to participate, I will list quite of a few of thems.

Drafting protocol is simple. Each team leader will post what 3 lifters he wants on his team. We could do them one at a time...but I don't want to update this thread 134374553 times.

Now, keep in mind that this thread is based on how much progress the team makes. Period. None of that wilks shit. If you're that worried about winning...pick the noobiest lifters and hope they make their noob gains during the contest. This is nothing other than friendly competition, so don't take it too seriously.

Lastly, Post your squat 1 rm in an easy to find spot in your post.

Teams will be as follows:

Lusst -

Standard -

Barut -

Finnegan -

DevilsSon -

fat_wilhelm -

Urban -

If we need more teams, I'll put a few more team captains in there. Also, if you team captains wanna make some witty, wise-ass team name...so be it.

ChaseG1520: Squat 1RM = 285lbs

Edit... I hate you fenn... if you squat is girly then what's mine!?:icon_cry2

Fenn- 335lbs.

I need a competition to keep me motivated with my girly squat.

IM IN!

I haven't done a 1rm in a while but its ~205. Ill get a more accurate number and edit or something later but thats a good indication number.

zop

1 RM = 295

Blake BW 180 best squat 300lbs.
Video should be required for this btw, as people have trouble working out that a slight dip of the hips isn't an atm squat.

Blake BW 180 best squat 300lbs.
Video should be required for this btw, as people have trouble working out that a slight dip of the hips isn't an atm squat.

That would be a lot of videos though... I mean I am all for it if they decide it, but shouldn't we all be able to trust it? We are all adults here and this isn't a crazy serious competition... either way works though.

Mickey's=255

just getting started boys, just getting started...

*does not trust Chaseg1520*

I really hope you're kidding... I was only saying it would be time consuming for such a light hearted competition... I also said I am fine either way because I know how deep I squat...

Hahah yeah, ass to mouth squats might get you banned if you post the video.
ATg I meant.

Chaos why don't you show us a pic you made of a hefty female power lifter who thought she has squatting to parallel but was sadly misinformed.

It's not that I don't trust people but they might not realise how low they really go. When I started squatting my atg was a bit below parallel and my parallel squat was a bit high. I had to see myself on video to see that.

ATg I meant.

Chaos why don't you show us a pic you made of a hefty female power lifter who thought she has squatting to parallel but was sadly misinformed.

It's not that I don't trust people but they might not realise how low they really go. When I started squatting my atg was a bit below parallel and my parallel squat was a bit high. I had to see myself on video to see that.

Here's a good page that describes proper squat depth:
USA Powerlifting Online Newsletter

powerlifter87squat.jpg

ATg I meant.

I really hope you aren't implying something about me because I have squatting on vid. many times.

joshetc = 275

I haven't squatted in several months, but I'm going to start squatting once a week for this contest and two others I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back