Official: CM Punk War Wagon!

I would like to thank the Captain of our War Wagon @Myrddin Wyllt

Who took time out to create this thread. But not only that, he made the huge list of our fellow comrades and kept it up to date with the new names regularly!

It has been great fun :) You are a class act and a fine gentleman!

Punk didn't win, but all is well. It's not about the destination it's about the journey.

main-qimg-87ccb03c8d4b5889e605b04676341c4b-c

We Salute you sir

qKPQS7J.gif
Thanx Buddah!

giphy.gif

You are beyond stupid.

2: Punk actually did fight and Imo did far better then I thought he would. (Gall opted for the easier option and went for the TD rather then the stand up)

5: CM PUNK is a brand that people buy into. If you think the UFC is gonna drop that because of a single loss you are dumber then dumb. Ie UFC like Money.
2: Tell me in what way that Punk fought? How bad did you expect Punk to be if he did "far better than you thought he would?"

5: The UFC did drop him after one loss. I guess that I'm not dumber than dumb.

2: Tell me in what way that Punk fought? How bad did you expect Punk to be if he did "far better than you thought he would?"

5: The UFC did drop him after one loss. I guess that I'm not dumber than dumb.

1: He threw some semi effective punches from the bottom and survived having a legit brown belt in a dominate position for a decent amount of time. He also showed alot of grit when Micky was GNP on him (he landed some monster shots and I seen UFC top ten fighters tap to strikes that were nowhere near as bad)

2: There has been 0 official word other then Dana's usual verbal diarrhoea. (And again he has no real say on what happens)

Imho wether Punk fights again will be up to Punk.

1: He threw some semi effective punches from the bottom and survived having a legit brown belt in a dominate position for a decent amount of time. He also showed alot of grit when Micky was GNP on him (he landed some monster shots and I seen UFC top ten fighters tap to strikes that were nowhere near as bad)

2: There has been 0 official word other then Dana's usual verbal diarrhoea. (And again he has no real say on what happens)

1: Punk threw 4-5 pitty pat "punches" to Gall's ear. I wouldn't consider those semi-effective. If you considered those semi-effective...WOW!
2: Dana has say.

Punk may fight again but it won't be in the UFC. Who would Punk fight next, a guy who is 0-2? Punk would have to fight on the regional circuit or in Bellator. What other commission would give Punk a license? I doubt if Bellator would have Punk fight after showing only basic defensive skills. The issue is that Punk is 37 and has no base skill on which to rely. Thus, he has run out of time to significantly improve enough to compete at any level.

I'm not saying that Punk is a bad person. He was delusional to think that he could compete at this level of MMA. Punk got a wake up call.

The UFC did drop him after one loss. I guess that I'm not dumber than dumb
Source or GTFO

Dana eluded to it & maybe even said it, but there's no official statement. Dana spews things that aren't true all the time. ie... The UFC is not for sale. haha....

Who would Punk fight next,

I think the whole reason they put on the Gall / Jackson fight is so that Punk would have someone to fight next if he lost. The Gall fight certainly could result in dropping Punk, but I agree with @Swarthy that there's still money to be made with Punk. Not a PPV draw after that performance... but his fans will certainly tune into a Fox card in a big way to watch him for free.

If you respond, try & be civil. I'm tired of people calling each other stupid n stuff. We're just discussing MMA.

Last edited:
You are beyond stupid.

1: Dana is a mouthpeice with very little to no input as to what actually goes on (hence his constant backflipping)

2: Punk actually did fight and Imo did far better then I thought he would. (Gall opted for the easier option and went for the TD rather then the stand up)

3: Phil lasted 45 seconds longer then every other one of Mickys previous opponents

4: Imo Micky is a far better looking prospect then Sage is and would rape him any way he would want.

5: CM PUNK is a brand that people buy into. If you think the UFC is gonna drop that because of a single loss you are dumber then dumb. Ie UFC like Money.

6: If you think for one second the experience that Punk got was one he did not appreciate and cherish you are a tosser of the highest level.

War CM Phil Brooks PUNK!!

LOLOL

1. Mickey Gall is a BJJ brown belt. Of course he's gonna take down white belt Phil Brooks.

2. Dana already said he won't have his next fight in the UFC so there goes your point 5.

Everyone who supported this idiot in this thread should be reported to the US gov't for forced sterilization so you don't have stupid kids an bring down US test scores even further.

LOLOL

1. Mickey Gall is a BJJ brown belt. Of course he's gonna take down white belt Phil Brooks.

2. Dana already said he won't have his next fight in the UFC so there goes your point 5.

Everyone who supported this idiot in this thread should be reported to the US gov't for forced sterilization so you don't have stupid kids an bring down US test scores even further.

Dana does not decide who fights where. He also said He wouldnt speak
To Jones and that he was done with him......

The boy got lucky, CM Punk will be back.

Well, they missed the boat on your parents, so the damage is all ready done. :D

Wow....reaching much? LMAO at "semi effective punches". He got his AAAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUSSSS WHOOPED. Period.

Holy shit I am glad that dude has your post in his sig, with a link to the post.

You are straight up delusional. Thanks for the chuckles.

It's all a hassle. CM lost on purpose to Gall but now he'll return and win 4 maybe 5 fights on the spin.

War CM.

Holy shit I am glad that dude has your post in his sig, with a link to the post.

You are straight up delusional. Thanks for the chuckles.

Hahahahaha you are hilarious man.

Sarcasm.

LMAO, the beginning of this thread is so funny now that we have seen Punk's lack of skill.

People thought this guy was going to be a world beater and it couldn't be any further from the truth.

The only "fighter" Punk beats is someone who has no business being in the cage because he doesn't belong in it either.

Time to suit up them Aviz & rep Mr. Punk chasing his dream!!

avitar-revolution-2-gif.390875

Attachments

• Avitar-Revolution-2.gif
    Avitar-Revolution-2.gif
    966 KB · Views: 168
Back