Official: CM Punk War Wagon!

I was baffled by the amount of people here who thought CM Punk had any chance winning this. If hardcores are this clueless, I can't blame the casual fans.
well his team mates are fighters like former champ Anthony Pettis. And they gave him a chance :D

CM Punk warwagon =

6114680-3x2-940x627.jpg
agree. the CM Punk warwagon was so strong it destroyed this train

No, you are just retarded and spewing retarded shit like this - having zero clue what you are talking about. You don't have to be a black belt to know about BJJ, and definitely not what happened in that fight and with CM Punk.

Learn to type proper sentences.
Oh and FUCK YOU and FUCK GALL.

Yup...

Not everyone who backed Punk is into entertainment wrestling, but yeah, we missed this one.

"Any Wraster?" All right... Conor vs. Brock.

Punk's debut got derailed. Do not mistake the wagon's loss for weakness. Or do you give up on everyone of your fighters whenever they lose?
We ain't going nowhere. I don't know who you're used to dealing with but we'll take the loss without abandoning the wagon. or do you typically drop your fighter the second they lose & jump ship to another?

This War Wagon has and alwayz will be sturdy & strong. The building blocks are made from blood, sweat, & tears & that is not to be denied due to a loss. Anyone who has ever trained or given their all in any kind of highly physical situation should be able to understand that.

Maybe... but Punk looking bad this time doesn't mean he'z done.
Brock is a legit trained MMA fighter and has fought in the UFC. I don't see him as a wrestler and I'm sure he doesn't either (he'd be pissed off if he was given his level of training).

And he is entitled to have an opinion. If you disagree with it, doesn't mean he needs to shut up. This is a debate forum, there is no point on having discussions if you think everyone should think the same.
Was just my opinion, which is he doesn't belong in the UFC. It was a business decision that brought some attention and PPV buys and made Punk some cash. That doesn't mean that Punk is a fighter who deserves to fight at the highest level of MMA.

I would like to thank the Captain of our War Wagon @Myrddin Wyllt

Who took time out to create this thread. But not only that, he made the huge list of our fellow comrades and kept it up to date with the new names regularly!

It has been great fun :) You are a class act and a fine gentleman!

Punk didn't win, but all is well. It's not about the destination it's about the journey.

main-qimg-87ccb03c8d4b5889e605b04676341c4b-c

We Salute you sir

qKPQS7J.gif

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: CM PUNK DID NOT LOSE.

CM PUNK DID NOT LOSE. DUKE ROUFUS LOST THAT FIGHT LAST NIGHT. IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PUNK. WATCH THE TAPE. DUKE ROUFUS AUDIBLY TELLS PUNK TO CHARGE AT MICKEY WITH THE RIGHT. IT WAS ALL DUKE. CM PUNK DID NOTHING WRONG. HE NEVER LOST. DUKE ROUFUS LOST

THE WAR WAGON IS BACK IN ACTION. PUNK REMAINS UNDEFEATED. HE WILL BE BACK

What's the difference between CM Punk and Brock Lesnar?

One is straight edge, the other is "jacked up".

So maybe all we saw was how far a well motivated 100% clean athlete can go in a pro sport.

If you know what I'm alleging....

Adding these videos to the war wagon instead of an individual thread:

I'd like to say that Punk fought like a bitch, but he actually didn't fight at all. You know why? Because he's not a fighter. He never was and he never will be. Brock is not a fighter either; however, Brock has a base skill - wrestling - and athleticism that he could rely on.

I'm glad that Punk lost...badly. He's in it for the long haul? This is just the beginning of his career? NOPE! He embarrassed himself. Dana, Roufus, and others should have talked to Punk and told him that his ambitions were based in fantasy. That he had no business trying to fight in the big leagues, much less the bush leagues. He's a 37 y/o former performer who should've bought front row seats if he wanted to be involved in MMA. Punk would have a hard time winning on the amateur circuit.

I doubt that Dana tries a stunt like this in the next 5 years. Good riddance Punk. The UFC will not promote another fight and no commission in the USA will give Punk a license to fight.

Adios CM.

You are beyond stupid.

1: Dana is a mouthpeice with very little to no input as to what actually goes on (hence his constant backflipping)

2: Punk actually did fight and Imo did far better then I thought he would. (Gall opted for the easier option and went for the TD rather then the stand up)

3: Phil lasted 45 seconds longer then every other one of Mickys previous opponents

4: Imo Micky is a far better looking prospect then Sage is and would rape him any way he would want.

5: CM PUNK is a brand that people buy into. If you think the UFC is gonna drop that because of a single loss you are dumber then dumb. Ie UFC like Money.

6: If you think for one second the experience that Punk got was one he did not appreciate and cherish you are a tosser of the highest level.

War CM Phil Brooks PUNK!!

Lmao called it. CM Punk sucks ass. First and last UFC "fight" not sure you can call it that if you didn't even land a strike.

He landed Strikes from the bottom you possibly missed it due to those Hate Ray Bans you are wearing.

Ya sad fuck lol

Oh and You can support someone even if you know they are gonna fail.

I had 0 delusions about CM Punk and his foray into the gladiatorial pits of the UFC.

But the dude won me over to cheer for him with his determination to reach his goal of stepping into the octogon facing another man and not taking a backward step.

Dude is a fighter as far as I am concerned and anyone talking shit about his effort should stfu and take a long hard look at themselves and ask why they would hate on a guy who reached for the stars (sure he failed this time but who knows loss is a great motivator)

Imo he will be back.

He already won when he walked in and the people cheered for him. You can see a genuine smile and joy in his face that he was finally on his destination. He sacrificed a lot for this one shot. He had back surgery for it. Imagine his rehab and then his long months of training. It's given that no one believed in him to win. But being in there with the support of your wife, your team and his loyal fans all across the world is more than enough imo for him. Nothing but respect for CM Punk.
all smle and joy until he cry....

Back