Official: CM Punk War Wagon!

And he is entitled to have an opinion. If you disagree with it, doesn't mean he needs to shut up. This is a debate forum, there is no point on having discussions if you think everyone should think the same.

Well said! If people like you weren't wrong all the time, nobody would ever have a reason to come to Sherdog to tell them they are.

Had no interest in this fight until closer to the actual event, when I saw all the hate directed his way. I honestly don't get the hate. The guy did something almost all of us would absolutely love to have the opportunity to do, but we give him shit because he actually has the balls and the opportunity? Makes zero sense. I was rooting for him. Class act all the way around.

He already won when he walked in and the people cheered for him. You can see a genuine smile and joy in his face that he was finally on his destination. He sacrificed a lot for this one shot. He had back surgery for it. Imagine his rehab and then his long months of training. It's given that no one believed in him to win. But being in there with the support of your wife, your team and his loyal fans all across the world is more than enough imo for him. Nothing but respect for CM Punk.

Well said! If people like you weren't wrong all the time, nobody would ever have a reason to come to Sherdog to tell them they are.
tumblr_mv2rishABz1qb0vlfo1_500_zpsdf6d7197.gif

And fuck you with a cactus in your mom's basement

Go ask somebody else - a coach that teaches BJJ, or somebody that rolls. They'll tell you the same thing I said, and would probably even laugh at you unlike me for even insinuating the guy is a purple belt after what we've seen from him on the ground.

tumblr_lrfyutmfi11qkiqdko1_500.gif

Oh no , not a laugh.That's mighty scary

You are here pretending you are black belt in bjj so why not
<36>

No, you are just retarded and spewing retarded shit like this - having zero clue what you are talking about. You don't have to be a black belt to know about BJJ, and definitely not what happened in that fight and with CM Punk.

No, you are just retarded and spewing retarded shit like this - having zero clue what you are talking about. You don't have to be a black belt to know about BJJ, and definitely not what happened in that fight and with CM Punk.

I think @Myrddin Wyllt did a good job the with the info he had. I knew he wouldn't win on the ground, but the striking aspect of it was intriguing.

You can now see your way out of this thread.

I was baffled by the amount of people here who thought CM Punk had any chance winning this. If hardcores are this clueless, I can't blame the casual fans.

Back